• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis Reborn: General Discussion

I always wonder how valuable these kind of items will be in the future. I know in theory you shouldn't just buy something based on what you think its future value will be but £100 for a bolt on some wood feels like a big investment for what it is. Especially when you consider the amount of bolts that came out of it.

It will never be more valuable than the initial price, let's be honest. It's a bolt!
They've cottoned onto TPWW going on the mooch for souvenirs and decided they might as well make a bit of money out of their scrap metal.

Don't forget too that football fans have in the past bought a scrap of grass when their stadium is being demolished etc. if you sell it, people will buy...

Well, I had my concerns and doubts throughout the rebuild, but the new look for nemesis and the containment breach retheme for the valley have pulled together exceptionally well. Amazing that most of it was done in the last few weeks. The big chopper is impressive, and the caged samples/ eggs behind it bridge Nemesis with Sub Terra nicely. The queue gun does look a bit... Lego... hopefully it gets some more love after other, more important, things are attended to. I love that it goes PEW though!

Despite the fact that the pipe is already leaking, the fact there’s running water actually going through them is a positive sign of the waterfalls returning imminently, surely?

From: https://x.com/thrill_nation/status/1769374247162356125?s=46&t=yO1yBjvLsYAwa_Hl7yMQvA

That doesn't look anything to do with the waterfalls. Looks like some sort of mains supply for something. The fact it is blue supports this too. Besides, unless thw waterfalls were switched on, pipes that high up wouldn't have water in, they would be empty.

I love the look of the eye, but what's with the teeth bouncing back and completely breaking the immersion as if they are bouncing off their stopper, wouldn't have been difficult to prevent this surely.

Last edited: