• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis Reborn: General Discussion

Not been yet, but when it’s back to being quiet (see today it’s at 5 mins) will you still have to walk the full length of the queueline or are there any shortcuts? Will it give Zadra a run for its money?
I believe this morning the entire queue line was open, but from what we saw on Saturday there did look to be some shortcuts. I'd imagine they'll keep the whole thing open initially, as they expect it to be busy, and then can be more flexible with it when things settle down.

Sounds like the teeth are still not working today, so that's a shame. Hopefully not going to be one of these effects that rarely work!

I went today for the first time this season. I did the OG 500+ times, and it has always been my favourite coaster, so I was worried about Reborn.

I rode it twice - rows' 2 and 7.

Beforehand, I was actually more apprehensive about the 'experience' elements like the colour scheme, the re-brand, theming, new soundtrack, queueline route, however, in the end, I'm actually impressed with that side of things, on the whole. It's the ride itself that's disappointed me.

My thoughts:

Main Pros
• The area feels more immersive, there is more theming and most of it is good.
• I know it's a cliche piece of theming but the helicopter at the top of the valley works well and they've done the theming + sound effects well.
• The eye is cool.
• I actually like the colour scheme, it works (and this was one of my major concerns).
• I liked the previous logo, but the new logo is great too.
• The dnn dnn tch dnn dnn tch sound is still there!

Mixed Bag
• The soundtrack in particular areas is very good (queue line entrance, Forbidden Valley entrance). It's very thematic and bassy in places so I enjoyed that. However, like others have intimated, it's lost some of its character. Some of the nuanced moments of the original are gone, those moments that built up the suspense until the beast re-appeared.
• The queueline route - the new route provides a much better perspective of some of the key elements like the zero g roll, the stall turn, and the vertical loop, but it's not as immersive. I'll miss walking beneath the first drop and corkscrew, and the turbulence from the loop. That closer interaction really built up the ride.

Cons
• No front-row queue. I think this should be an option on all coasters excepting for Oblivion, so that's really disappointing, the extra bit of theming isn't worth losing the front-row queue over. It was always popular too, so why remove it?
• The ride is not as intense nor as forceful. I had anticipated a drop in intensity by 10 as it's new and "fabricated", but not by 20%. It feels slower at pretty much all points of the ride, even if marginal, it makes a difference. That's all inversions and the helix. Hopefully once it settles, it'll return to its former intense self.
• The roar is pretty much gone.
• Why is it rattling so much? There's something not right and it needs to be sorted.

I went today for the first time this season. I did the OG 500+ times, and it has always been my favourite coaster, so I was worried about Reborn.

I rode it twice - rows' 2 and 7.

Beforehand, I was actually more apprehensive about the 'experience' elements like the colour scheme, the re-brand, theming, new soundtrack, queueline route, however, in the end, I'm actually impressed with that side of things, on the whole. It's the ride itself that's disappointed me.

My thoughts:

Main Pros
• The area feels more immersive, there is more theming and most of it is good.
• I know it's a cliche piece of theming but the helicopter at the top of the valley works well and they've done the theming + sound effects well.
• The eye is cool.
• I actually like the colour scheme, it works (and this was one of my major concerns).
• I liked the previous logo, but the new logo is great too.
• The dnn dnn tch dnn dnn tch sound is still there!

Mixed Bag
• The soundtrack in particular areas is very good (queue line entrance, Forbidden Valley entrance). It's very thematic and bassy in places so I enjoyed that. However, like others have intimated, it's lost some of its character. Some of the nuanced moments of the original are gone, those moments that built up the suspense until the beast re-appeared.
• The queueline route - the new route provides a much better perspective of some of the key elements like the zero g roll, the stall turn, and the vertical loop, but it's not as immersive. I'll miss walking beneath the first drop and corkscrew, and the turbulence from the loop. That closer interaction really built up the ride.

Cons
• No front-row queue. I think this should be an option on all coasters excepting for Oblivion, so that's really disappointing, the extra bit of theming isn't worth losing the front-row queue over. It was always popular too, so why remove it?
• The ride is not as intense nor as forceful. I had anticipated a drop in intensity by 10 as it's new and "fabricated", but not by 20%. It feels slower at pretty much all points of the ride, even if marginal, it makes a difference. That's all inversions and the helix. Hopefully once it settles, it'll return to its former intense self.
• The roar is pretty much gone.
• Why is it rattling so much? There's something not right and it needs to be sorted.

The roar is gone and the rattle is odd but I didn’t think the intensity was any different from the start of any other season. It’s always been sluggish in March/ April. She never really got into her stride until mid-season.

Slightly embarrassing question, but I’d rather know, so please don’t judge! As a fairly rotund gent who gets anxiety at trying out ‘regular’ B&M OTS seats and generally asks for the double buckle seat as a reassurance, does Reborn still feature this seat?

The roar is gone and the rattle is odd but I didn’t think the intensity was any different from the start of any other season. It’s always been sluggish in March/ April. She never really got into her stride until mid-season.
Yep that’s how I saw it. Saturday was particularly cold and the difference between first thing and end of the day was big in terms of speed. It certainly hasn’t lost any of the force as far as I’m concerned.

Visited today, so glad I changed days from Saturday. 5min queue for nemesis most of the day got 6 rides in - one back row and unfortunately mostly row 3 or 4 for the rest.

Really wish they could shorten the queue a bit more as it’s a killer to walk around and takes more than the actual advertised queue time.

The gun looks horrendous but wasn’t even being walked past for a majority of the day so I assume it will be forgotten about and left to rot.

The eye wasn’t as good as I was hoping, no movement from the teeth and really un impactful when the sun is shining. Also unless you know it’s there and go and look for it, you don’t really notice it if your just going through normal queue and out exit.

Also the staff seemed how do I put it ‘cheesed off’ on nemesis. All other ops teams seemed so nice and cheerful, much better than past visits. Asked to wait for front row as there was 0 guests waiting behind us and just got shouted at THERES NO FRONT ROW QUEUE, which I understand but when your waiting for the station to fill with guests I’m sure you can be a bit lenient.

The actors were a nice touch but seemed very amateur / seen most of them break character multiple times to speak to their mates or whoever, I think you either need to go all out or not bother at all with these types of things or it just looks naff drama school project.

Didn’t buy much from the shop but there’s loads of cool merch. Can not quite believe people queued 2 hours to go in though but each to their own.

All in all good day must say - glad to have Nemmy back!

The whole front row queue removal is the biggest disappointment for me. It was there, wasn't jammed in, wasn't an afterthought on the original so why not just keep it? I realise it has theming in that space now but i'm really confused as to their reasoning behind removing it.

I do hope it returns.