• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis Reborn: General Discussion

The whole front row queue removal is the biggest disappointment for me. It was there, wasn't jammed in, wasn't an afterthought on the original so why not just keep it? I realise it has theming in that space now but i'm really confused as to their reasoning behind removing it.

I do hope it returns.

On really quiet days, there was sometimes only a front row queue.
I suppose removing it stops some trains going round three quarters empty, so reducing overall wear.

Whilst a theme park can’t really be described as sustainable from an energy perspective - it must be costly and un-green to send half empty trains round as someone wants front row seats.

Worst case, just let people behind you go through do you’re that desperate for the front row.

The whole front row queue removal is the biggest disappointment for me. It was there, wasn't jammed in, wasn't an afterthought on the original so why not just keep it? I realise it has theming in that space now but i'm really confused as to their reasoning behind removing it.

I do hope it returns.
Yep makes no sense at all to me that one. It's the best front row ride in the park as well

Nemesis VIP experience for £120 anyone?

It's not actually that expensive given that Gold FT is included (worth £75), I would've rather they dropped it but I guess they've done it to reduce demand.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240318-200331.png
    Screenshot_20240318-200331.png
    357.7 KB · Views: 61
It's not actually that expensive given that Gold FT is included, I would've rather they dropped it but I guess they've done it to reduce demand.
John W must be running out of retirement spends to be doing public meet and greets. It's like the people who leave EastEnders forever until they reappear 10 years later.

Absolutely throwing a bone to the enthusiasts and vloggers and taking some of their sweet YouTube income back off them I think.

It's not actually that expensive given that Gold FT is included, I would've rather they dropped it but I guess they've done it to reduce demand.
The web page has been removed now...

Wonder if it's tomorrow's announcement and someone accidentally set it live prematurely 👀

It's not actually that expensive given that Gold FT is included (worth £75), I would've rather they dropped it but I guess they've done it to reduce demand.
Yeah assuming it is a talk from the two Johns this seems an OK price. Overall it’s kinda similar to the 10th anniversary event twenty years ago.

After a few rides today I think the whole project is an improvement on its predecessor.

Area is much more themed and has way more “immersion”.

Just wish that rattle wasn’t there! That last turn into the station is brutal. Not sure that’s normal and don’t remember that part of the ride being rough on Nemesis 1.0

Next thing to sort is Galactica, really doesn’t match forbidden valley now.

I am 99% sure that when Nemesis originally opened 30yrs ago tomorrow it did not have a front row queue - it was added as an afterthought. Only reason I can be sure is I worked for the Ride Manager who said it was his idea to add the front row queue.

Also on my first ride on Nemesis in about 1996 I can remember "getting lucky" in the station when the guests in front of us filled the loading bays, meaning we got first choice of where to sit on the next train (we took the front!)

I am 99% sure that when Nemesis originally opened 30yrs ago tomorrow it did not have a front row queue - it was added as an afterthought. Only reason I can be sure is I worked for the Ride Manager who said it was his idea to add the front row queue.

I rode it in 1994 and always remember the front row queue being there. Perhaps it was added shortly after opening?