• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis Reborn: General Discussion

I remember kids in my group splitting off for the front seats, and me having to wait for them for ages...very early on, but that may have been season two.
I had a lot of fun being paid to take large numbers of young uns to the parks around the '94 magic.
I remember two particular lads who were most disappointed that we missed Shockwave in its first year.

Wickerman doesn't have front row queue (does Smiler?), I'd imagine it's probably to do with efficiency more than anything.

Imagine if on opening day no one could get into the station because of everyone waiting for front row? Which did happen on occasion in old days.

I'd imagine staff will be more lenient as the year goes on. Dealing with annoyed goons can be exasperating for them at the best of times over something that is in the grand scheme of things fairly trivial.

Wickerman doesn't have front row queue (does Smiler?), I'd imagine it's probably to do with efficiency more than anything.

Imagine if on opening day no one could get into the station because of everyone waiting for front row? Which did happen on occasion in old days.

I'd imagine staff will be more lenient as the year goes on. Dealing with annoyed goons can be exasperating for them at the best of times over something that is in the grand scheme of things fairly trivial.
Rita and Thirteen are the only other coasters that have front row queues, although Thirteen's is kind of obsolete as guests are batched into it by the host like all other rows.

A front row queue was more appropriate on Nemesis as your view is pretty much blocked unlike the other coasters, especially if your in a middle seat. With the small size the front queue had and narrow entrance though I'm guessing they removed it to not halt the main queue like others have said.

Gold Fastrack (including Nemesis Reborn) & Ticket to the event (Theme Park ticket not included). Fastrack is valid on the date of the event.
This suggests that one shot Nemesis Fastrack is indeed coming, as part of the Gold package, but that for understandable reasons they didn't need the extra hassle of introducing it at the start of the season / for opening weekend.

Once upon a time, these talks were provided for free to enthusiasts!
Were they? I paid for it twenty years ago for the Nemesis X event (that did include a hotel stay as well as the ride time).
Other similar talks were organised by RCCGB or ECC where membership of the club is needed or have been organised by Towers Times (Attraction Source) where an entry fee is charged.

Nemesis celebrating its 30th birthday by…being closed? Anyway I wonder if they’re working on that rattle might take a while to fix that

My youngest was there on Saturday on a school trip organised a while ago - she had no idea until recently that it was opening day - and Nemmie's rebirth!

Her and her mates agreed they'd swerve Nemmie if the queue times were rubbish, which they were until later in the day when they came down to 90 mins and they took a chance. Two of her group were about 20 mins in front of the rest and got on the ride... they were ones that got stuck (AT came round and handed out ponchos.. only for one of her friends to drop it as she was opening it :D). My daughter and other friends got evacuated from the queue soon after.

Wasn't the best day for them to go (only managed to fit in 6 rides)

New ride having downtime, what a shock!

As for this VIP event, £120!? They've clearly thrown in the gold fastrack (which costs £70 plus) simply so they can justify such a high price for it. It's an absolute no from me though.