• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis: Sub-Terra

I don't know what's happening (and despite some of the conclusions being drawn at times, neither does anyone else here), but rather than NST reopening, could this be a temporary scare maze being constructed? Could be Nemesis themed and run throughout 2023 and 2024 to market it's return?

Would make sense considering that they seem keen on marketing the return of Nemesis almost as if it's a brand new ride.

100% not going to be a temporary scare maze. I think it is pretty obvious now that Sub-Terra is going to be re-opening. I would like to think they might update the story a little bit, making some new videos for the pre-show wouldn't cost much in the grand scheme of things. And actors in the finale are not needed, so that will also keep costs down.

There should not really be any staffing increase, as the staff who would ordinarily be working on Nemesis can be moved over to Sub-Terra.

Someone's been watching TPW.
Indeed, though TBF it was a fair point that I hadn't thought about. Funnily enough, other that the frog hoppers at Towers over the years, I can't think of other 'duelling' flat rides together like Sub Terra that share the same ride system that have appeared at Towers unless someone can correct me?

Indeed, though TBF it was a fair point that I hadn't thought about. Funnily enough, other that the frog hoppers at Towers over the years, I can't think of other 'duelling' flat rides together like Sub Terra that share the same ride system that have appeared at Towers unless someone can correct me?
Using the TPW logic would have make submission 2 rides? . .

I don't know what's happening (and despite some of the conclusions being drawn at times, neither does anyone else here), but rather than NST reopening, could this be a temporary scare maze being constructed? Could be Nemesis themed and run throughout 2023 and 2024 to market it's return?

Would make sense considering that they seem keen on marketing the return of Nemesis almost as if it's a brand new ride.

I’d be livid if after all this it was a scaremaze 😂

I think we can safely assume that, if the building is being readied for guest use, it will be an attraction in itself as opposed to a preshow or queue house for Nemesis. Just wouldn't make sense if they did that.

Unless it's giant inflatable WD40 cans?
WD40 the ride
Here are the ride host costumes

44-spray-wd40-bottle-mascot-4.jpg

It's happening folks