• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis: Sub-Terra

Well sorry for trying to create some interest and talking points on here. There does seem a common theme on these forums sometimes that the moment someone gives an idea or makes a suggestion that is out of the ordinary/unusual/improbable that they're shot down in flames and in not so many words effectively told to shut up by some forum/team admins. That may not be their intention but it certainly comes across like that.

I know Simon isn't part of the marketing team. That doesn't stop him getting involved. John B (can't remember his surname) who is heading up Duel's refurb isn't on the marketing team yet he posts cryptic stuff that's analysed to the nth degree on here and taken to be the truth.

And if it was John Wardley posting this audio or saying something cryptic in an Enthusiast event, we'd all treat it as gospel that what he is saying is true - and he isn't even employed by Towers anymore.

Yes, Simon posting this audio probably is meaningless, and I probably am making something out of nothing by thinking there's a link, but that doesn't make my thoughts, ideas and suggestions about it any less valid.

You posted something and people disagreed with you and pointed out the reasons why they disagreed with you.

This is a discussion forum and that which I described is a “discussion”. You can reply with further points to back your argument up if you like, that continues the discussion. But moaning that people disagreed with you suggests you don’t understand the spirit of a discussion.

Yes you're right it's a discussion forum and I understand that. But there are way of writing things that don't give the impression of superiority - whether you're an admin or not. I wasn't commenting that @Burbs disagreed with me, more about how the reply was written. And the observation that I've seen similar replies from other members over the months. Maybe I read it in the wrong frame of mind with it being early on a Sunday morning. But it came across to me as "Nope, don't be silly, you're wrong, I'm right, it's nothing more than a coincidence." Now of course, if he knows I'm wrong because he has inside information that is correct, then fine - say something along those lines even if he can't say what the information is.

Anyway, I'm sure Burbs didn't mean it the way I took it. I'll leave it there as it's off topic and as it's never a good idea to have a go at forum admins on any forum!! 🤣

I'm glad I don't have your dealer.
It is almost like this is the year when closed season started early.

Feels like it never ended. Great the forums have been busy but oh wow.

Realistically there will be no clues from external sources at this time I imagine. MMM staff will be under NDAs and unless an external staffer is happy to break their company policy I doubt we'll see much

Last edited:
Yes you're right it's a discussion forum and I understand that. But there are way of writing things that don't give the impression of superiority - whether you're an admin or not. I wasn't commenting that @Burbs disagreed with me, more about how the reply was written. And the observation that I've seen similar replies from other members over the months. Maybe I read it in the wrong frame of mind with it being early on a Sunday morning. But it came across to me as "Nope, don't be silly, you're wrong, I'm right, it's nothing more than a coincidence." Now of course, if he knows I'm wrong because he has inside information that is correct, then fine - say something along those lines even if he can't say what the information is.

Anyway, I'm sure Burbs didn't mean it the way I took it. I'll leave it there as it's off topic and as it's never a good idea to have a go at forum admins on any forum!! 🤣

I have re-read Burbs post, it is in no way superior. It was a simple rebuttal to your points.

I can also say from experience that Craig and Sazzle hold team members to the same standard as other members when it comes to posting so if you think a post is pushing against the members expectations then report it, regardless of who it is.

Am I missing something? Where's the Sub Terra relation?
Sorry I posted with no context, they put qr codes around the park now which go to that because the announcement is tonight and I have a strong feeling it'll be subterra related.

But then with how they're still pushing the agenda to people who don't read articles that it's closing for good starting to think it'll just be them announcing it will infact reopen in 2024 😂

I have three ideas to what it will be:
1 - sub terra re-opening announcement
2 - nemesis is re-opening in 2024
3- nemesis original track pieces available to be auctioned

Just seen this on Instagram, could be just to do with it being Nemesis' closing day but potentially another hint that Sub Terra is to return in some form!
Hmmm that is strange to have a staff member standing in front of it with the old Sub Terra uniform nonetheless! Hopefully things become a little clearer in a few hours time!

Yeah that guy is just an enthusiast, thought I recognised him.

Sorry Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers