• ā„¹ļø Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis: Sub-Terra

Got to say though, looking at the state of that floor I'm surprised its not more broken. I for one wouldn't want to put my weight on it considering that it looks quite rotten. Mind you I'm not a joiner so for all I know it could be sound.

I'm sure it'll be assessed and looked at. I'd have scoffed at any concept of the park looking to re-open Sub Terra up until now. It certainly seems like they're at least considering the possibility, however.

Given how much the "IPF" were about during last year's Scarefest, could we see the new maze in N:ST and themed around them taking over building? It could then run during the main season whilst Nemmy is being re-tracked.

Considering its use as storage, it might just be a slight attempt to make it look less dreadful (and failing)

Or they might have P42 scare maze ideas for Scarefest

Or we can wait and see and then inevitably moan about it

Considering its use as storage, it might just be a slight attempt to make it look less dreadful (and failing)

Or they might have P42 scare maze ideas for Scarefest

Or we can wait and see and then inevitably moan about it

Personally I think they are teasing us by making it look open ā€¦. Only to let it fall into disrepair

Remember how someone on here (can't remember who though) said using a Black Mirror type attraction for the Oblivion shop? Maybe thus idea could happen for a fully gutted out NST building?

Not the most original idea and even a downgrade to some but at the very least would act as a stop-gap for a permanent replacement.

Remember how someone on here (can't remember who though) said using a Black Mirror type attraction for the Oblivion shop? Maybe thus idea could happen for a fully gutted out NST building?

Not the most original idea and even a downgrade to some but at the very least would act as a stop-gap for a permanent replacement.
I was part of that conversation and still think it would be a good and relatively cheap addition. The park in general just needs some mid range attractions - the amount of unused space is phenomenal. Off the top of my head (there are probably more):

- Oblivion shop
- NST
- 4D Theatre
- Nickelodeon building
- Various small shops around Cuckoo Cars
- TS bar and grill
- Various eateries in Mutiny Bay
- x 4 flat sites (including Enterprise) - I know the Retrosquad are there, but come onā€¦

If all the above was open, I wonder by how many thousands they could increase the capacity by - I havenā€™t even included the 1,000 pph Mack Boat Ride that is hidden in the Dungeons. Surely the park realise that more capacity = more revenue?

I was part of that conversation and still think it would be a good and relatively cheap addition. The park in general just needs some mid range attractions - the amount of unused space is phenomenal. Off the top of my head (there are probably more):

- Oblivion shop
- NST
- 4D Theatre
- Nickelodeon building
- Various small shops around Cuckoo Cars
- TS bar and grill
- Various eateries in Mutiny Bay
- x 4 flat sites (including Enterprise) - I know the Retrosquad are there, but come onā€¦

If all the above was open, I wonder by how many thousands they could increase the capacity by - I havenā€™t even included the 1,000 pph Mack Boat Ride that is hidden in the Dungeons. Surely the park realise that more capacity = more revenue?
The limiting factor on capacity right now is staff to serve the food.

Hereā€™s a look inside Sub Terra yesterday. Thereā€™s a big pile of lights in there, which Iā€™m sure weā€™re not there the other week. No idea if they are old ents lights from scarefest or from Sub Terra.
E36FBCA8-32D9-4261-8729-EABAECBA5816.jpeg
Theyā€™re fairly dusty and with them being piled up like that, I assume they are for the bin. Iā€™m pretty confident that if they were for anything then they wouldnā€™t dump expensive lighting in this manner.

Dustpan and brush though - theyā€™re definitely doing something inside! Who knows what though.

Theyā€™re fairly dusty and with them being piled up like that, I assume they are for the bin. Iā€™m pretty confident that if they were for anything then they wouldnā€™t dump expensive lighting in this manner.

Dustpan and brush though - theyā€™re definitely doing something inside! Who knows what though.
Looks like the outside of the building has been cleaned up too...

unknown.png

Source:

(51:12)