• ā„¹ļø Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis: Sub-Terra

Yes, a few different people sent me pics of is last week šŸ˜‚

I assume it just comes on when people have turned power on to the ride/building and due to it not working anymore the board will just say ???
Surely if it wasn't working it wouldn't display anything, even if there was power?

Iā€™m not a geek, well, not that much of one anyway but I am a big fan of NST and I can confirm that Iā€™ve gotten excited about the ??? thing before, it was at the end of the 2019 season I think.

Maintained for ages that they surely have to do something with that ride area on a permanent basis, especially now Nemesis is going to be closed for a year, but Iā€™ve all but given up on NST returning.

Iā€™m placing my bets on this being the location of the new Scarefest maze to replace Freak Show.

Iā€™d imagine if it was Mine Tours being scrapped theyā€™d use the same space in The Towers, and if they want a new indoor maze the only feasible space is in the NST building.

It feels the right kind of time for Scarefest prep too.

Might be wildly wrong, who knows.

Just found this. it was posted around the same time as the question mark was spotted on the queue board. I think something is happening. NST WD40.jpg

Just had a thought... We know that Thorpe are opening a maze for Oktoberfest, so could Towers be doing the same? šŸ‘€

Sub-Terra does seem like a decent spot for a maze, but I know if it does become one, there's no chance of a re-opening next year whilst Nemesis is down because they love to keep mazes up for the longest time until they finally remove them for something new. I'd much rather the ride return in it's previous iteration or something completely new for next year to help Forbidden Valley/Galactica with its capacity.