• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis: Sub-Terra

Can you please stop spouting that stupid theory please, Rob. As has already been mentioned, the pre-built site offices and facilities for Nemmy's re-track have been delivered to the staff car parks.
In fairness, I don't think @rob666 pointing out that the work to Sub-Terra could be anything at this stage is invalid. While Sub-Terra reopening in some form looks like by far the most likely outcome here, in my view (I'm 95% certain that something will open in that space next year), I accept that there's still a chance that it could be nothing important to guests.

Somebody needs to develop a sense of humour.
This is a tedious repeat speculation topic, running close to a thousand posts, and we will know nothing for another three or four months.
A bit of levity will do no harm...click ignore if you need to by all means, but do not tell me what to post, as I don't tell you what to post...thank you.

Somebody needs to develop a sense of humour.
This is a tedious repeat speculation topic, running close to a thousand posts, and we will know nothing for another three or four months.
A bit of levity will do no harm...click ignore if you need to by all means, but do not tell me what to post, as I don't tell you what to post...thank you.

To be honest some of these threads need temporary closure. Duel thread is the same.

So about WD40 the ride, do we think there will be scent canisters in the main show room

To be honest some of these threads need temporary closure. Duel thread is the same.
Surely there's nothing wrong with a bit of speculation?

On a side note; I apologise for my ignorance, but where did all the talk about WD40 and its association with Sub-Terra come from, out of interest? I thought the main rumours of something happening were stemming from the fact that they recently ripped the queue boards up outside the ride, as well as the fact that work has been going on in there all year?

On a side note; I apologise for my ignorance, but where did all the talk about WD40 and its association with Sub-Terra come from, out of interest?
Someone saw a can of WD-40 inside the doorway and took that to mean the ride may be re-opening.

On a similar note there is a running joke on some Disney forums that Disney only own one ladder so if you see The Ladder inside a construction fence then something is definitly happening. Its also why they are so slow at opening new rides, not enough ladders.

Last edited:
I can’t find the post now, I know I’m the worst, but a local scaffolder posted about working on “Nemesis and Nemesis Sub-Terra” earlier this month, so it’s still being referred to as Sub Terra by the park / contractors at least

I can’t find the post now, I know I’m the worst, but a local scaffolder posted about working on “Nemesis and Nemesis Sub-Terra” earlier this month, so it’s still being referred to as Sub Terra by the park / contractors at least

I guess it would be though until a name change is actually announced - I wouldn’t imagine the contractors are going to be made aware of the name whilst their working on it.

It’s last name was NST (excluding the scare maze) so I guess they’ll just refer to it as that whilst they conduct any work on it.

Credit to Attraction Images for this but it looks to me as if new decking has now started to be laid replacing the stuff which was removed.

If you look toward the entrance to the building and the bit of the queue line closest to the entrance it appears they’ve started the process of relaying decking with white tape markers placed on it?

From: https://twitter.com/attractionimage/status/1599372077206671360?s=46&t=UXmkzTc3wMWkMCTzr9nzpg

The white markings are interesting

Yea the white marks are all from covid.

However it doe’s definitely look like they’ve started to re let the floor as when the park was open it was just bare metal and you could see the ground below it.

From my jaunt up this afternoon; visible re-decking of the queue line. As per my post in the Nemesis topic, re-distribution is only to be done with my permission. Flights conducted within restrictions/height limits and sight lines.DJI_0097.jpg

Thanks for this, I guess it really is impossible for AT to keep anything like this under wraps these days.

I guess if we see a load of action in and around the show building it may give an indication as to how extensive any changes to the ride may be?