• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nice things ride staff have done

2 years ago, I was on the last train of the night along with a few other people on Stealth. The whole crew wanted a few rides so said we could all stay on if we liked whilst they took it in turns to ride. I got 6 rides back to back without even having to leave the train. This was Fright Nights as well so I was still launching numerous times on Stealth long after 10pm ride close.

We were on the black hole (toward the end of its life) and they let us go on 2 rounds of it without queuing again. One with the lights on and one with the lights off

14 year old me was at Chessington pre Ramesis Revenge opening, but it was testing. (As a side, in my head this was at the end of the season before, with the ride all set to go for the next season after winter? That's probably wrong though, it was probably the start of the 1995 season. I was there a lot!) I watched it in ore for ages when eventually a staff member seeing my excitement came over and told me to come back to watch when the park closed because the staff were going to try it out for the first time. Returning at close that staff member saw me and after watching a couple of cycles got me on it too! I think every single other person was staff. Incredible of them really.