• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nintendo Switch

The turn based game play of Mario Vs Rabbids got me interested, playing the game got me hooked. Did the 1st world once, and then went back through it a second time to unlock all the bits you can not unlock the first time. Some of the challenges are a bit difficult, but might be easier once I have levelled up.

1st game with some graphical stutters, but apart from that a lot of fun.

@Robert Jones, have you joined the facebook group or do you have a different username to Facebook name :)

Ian

Oh god. This may make me sound much older than 14, but when I was a young child, I remember that the Wii was the new gadget to have. Also, my sister had a DSi about 8 years ago and I remember staring at it like it was something from the future. The last Nintendo product I bought was a 3DS XL in 2013 when I was 10. It's really scary how technology has advanced in 4 years, because this thing looks quite, um, bizarre in my opinion.

The turn based game play of Mario Vs Rabbids got me interested, playing the game got me hooked. Did the 1st world once, and then went back through it a second time to unlock all the bits you can not unlock the first time. Some of the challenges are a bit difficult, but might be easier once I have levelled up.

1st game with some graphical stutters, but apart from that a lot of fun.

@Robert Jones, have you joined the facebook group or do you have a different username to Facebook name :)

Ian

I haven't gone back yet I think I should as I've really started to grind to get better weapons. I hadn't noticed any stutters but I've only played in handheld. Not sure if that makes a difference to how you were playing? I'm glad someone is having as much fun with it as I am, as most of my friends are all PS4/Xbox COD/FIFA heads.

I haven't joined the group yet but I will do shortly :)

Oh god. This may make me sound much older than 14, but when I was a young child, I remember that the Wii was the new gadget to have. Also, my sister had a DSi about 8 years ago and I remember staring at it like it was something from the future. The last Nintendo product I bought was a 3DS XL in 2013 when I was 10. It's really scary how technology has advanced in 4 years, because this thing looks quite, um, bizarre in my opinion.
No, believe me, it makes you sound like a fetus to someone who only had a "4 varieties of Pong" console growing up.

First Nintendo product I've bought since the 3DS in 2011 and I don't regret it! Only thing is that I need more games and when it comes to 3rd party games, it's the decision to get them on the Switch or PS4.

Picked one up this week with Fire Emblem warriors, whilst the the capabilities of the Switch isn't blowing me away so far am really enjoying Warriors.

Lots of exciting news about upcoming Nintendo Switch Pokemon games got released today. I am looking forward to these new games, as they will be fun to play with Annabelle. Hopefully the core release next year will stick with battles to capture those Pokemon.

In other news, I am still hosting Mario Kart 8 Deluxe races once a month, but the Final one will be taking place on June 28th, a year after the first one. If anyone has got a switch since January, and wants to join in, please click the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/230798190435714/