Nintendo Switch

Discussion in 'Box Office' started by IanB, 1st Mar 2017.

1. IanB

IanB TowersStreet Member

The turn based game play of Mario Vs Rabbids got me interested, playing the game got me hooked. Did the 1st world once, and then went back through it a second time to unlock all the bits you can not unlock the first time. Some of the challenges are a bit difficult, but might be easier once I have levelled up.

1st game with some graphical stutters, but apart from that a lot of fun.

@Robert Jones, have you joined the facebook group or do you have a different username to Facebook name :)

Ian

Posted 6th Sep 2017
  2. Matt N

Matt N TowersStreet Member

Favourite Ride:
    Mako (SeaWorld Orlando)
    Oh god. This may make me sound much older than 14, but when I was a young child, I remember that the Wii was the new gadget to have. Also, my sister had a DSi about 8 years ago and I remember staring at it like it was something from the future. The last Nintendo product I bought was a 3DS XL in 2013 when I was 10. It's really scary how technology has advanced in 4 years, because this thing looks quite, um, bizarre in my opinion.

Posted 6th Sep 2017
  3. Rojo

Rojo TowersStreet Member

I haven't gone back yet I think I should as I've really started to grind to get better weapons. I hadn't noticed any stutters but I've only played in handheld. Not sure if that makes a difference to how you were playing? I'm glad someone is having as much fun with it as I am, as most of my friends are all PS4/Xbox COD/FIFA heads.

I haven't joined the group yet but I will do shortly :)

IanB likes this.
    Posted 6th Sep 2017
  4. DiogoJ42

DiogoJ42 TowersStreet Member

Favourite Ride:
    The Metropolitan Line
    No, believe me, it makes you sound like a fetus to someone who only had a "4 varieties of Pong" console growing up.

Brad97, alee298, Ted and 2 others like this.
    Posted 6th Sep 2017
  5. Ted

Ted TowersStreet Member

Favourite Ride:
    Taron
    First Nintendo product I've bought since the 3DS in 2011 and I don't regret it! Only thing is that I need more games and when it comes to 3rd party games, it's the decision to get them on the Switch or PS4.

Posted 6th Sep 2017
  6. Wonderbolt

Wonderbolt TowersStreet Member

Picked one up this week with Fire Emblem warriors, whilst the the capabilities of the Switch isn't blowing me away so far am really enjoying Warriors.

7. IanB

IanB TowersStreet Member

Hello everyone, time to give this thread a little bump and remind everyone of the group over on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/230798190435714/

Wednesday 10th is our next Mario Kart race night, and everyone is welcome to join, so if anyone got a Switch over Christmas, join the group, and join in the fun :) We had 8 people taking part last time out, and it was a good laugh.

RussellH and Rojo like this.
    Posted 7th Jan 2018
  8. IanB

IanB TowersStreet Member

Lots of exciting news about upcoming Nintendo Switch Pokemon games got released today. I am looking forward to these new games, as they will be fun to play with Annabelle. Hopefully the core release next year will stick with battles to capture those Pokemon.

In other news, I am still hosting Mario Kart 8 Deluxe races once a month, but the Final one will be taking place on June 28th, a year after the first one. If anyone has got a switch since January, and wants to join in, please click the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/230798190435714/

RussellH likes this.