• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Offers, Deals and Vouchers

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I think that there website is very misleading with adding Glatica to the line up but they haven't removed the rumoured rides to be removed including ripsaw. https://www.altontowers.com/theme-park/#theme-park-rides surely this goes against the mi-selling act?

However I've notice that on there home page, if you scroll down, they have an activity planner and I've selected 3 boxes as instructed and when it shows up the potential rides for my selection, non of the rumoured rides to be remove shows up.

Looks like the rumours of these ride closures are true :(

Sorry mods, please feel free to move this to the correct topic!

Alton Towers have confirmed on Facebook that the Sun Tokens offer will return on the 19th March.

Seen the advert for kellogs 2for1s. Strangely though, they only mentioned Thorpe, sea life, Chessington and "many more" though the offer is for towers too. Wonder why that is ;)

Can someone advise me how you use the "Bring a friend for a tenner" vouchers that come with the season pass,
do you need to book in advance, or do you just use them at the entrance ticket booths.
I have found a friend!

Make your way to a ticket booth, hand over your voucher and a crisp tenner and enjoy all the attractions of Alton Towers :)

Lovely thank you...
do they connect it to your season pass in any way,
as I may have ended up with 2 packs of vouchers somehow!
(God bless Blackpool Tower staff)

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.