• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Offers, Deals and Vouchers

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Is there any limit to the ammount of return any day for £x vouchers I can buy? So If I buy one on one visit, return using the voucher can I then buy another one?

Can you still use Kellogg's 2 for 1 over Scarefest? I remember using it last year but just wanted to check you still can this year

The Merlin Short Break sale is now on, with savings of up to 35% off.

lb2vs.jpg

Last edited:
It looks like only the enchanted village has the discount, or is there discounts available on the other Alton Towers hotels?

Looks like the ERT is remaining, I was worried that this might have been axed next season due to the cuts :)

I think it's all hotels the sale is on, I was also expecting ERT to be gone this season, but it is still being advertised as a hotel perk.

It looks like only the enchanted village has the discount, or is there discounts available on the other Alton Towers hotels?

Looks like the ERT is remaining, I was worried that this might have been axed next season due to the cuts :)
ERT may be still going next year, they have yet to announce the rides for ERT... :rolleyes: Marauders Mayhem and Sharkbait only Im thinking

There's 40% off hotel stays on groupon at the moment. £5 for the code and only valid for enchanted village lodges and ATH, not splash.

Is it just me, but who is going to pay out for a hotel stay before they know what rides are open?? when will the rides available be announced?

Is it just me, but who is going to pay out for a hotel stay before they know what rides are open?? when will the rides available be announced?

Thinking more about this.

Other than the obvious, no one will be expecting ride closures.

The volume has shocked most people here, the public wont have a clue.

They will turn up, and just find a load closed.

Ain't gonna be pretty.

If you think about travel sites etc as well, or social media, people WILL exaggerate the extend something is bad - it's just how it is, so if you throw in Flume, Ripsaw (vanished), Sub Terra, Driving School, CATCF, Hex all SBNO...plus quite possibly The Smiler still. Even if people don't want to ride them all, it's preposterous to think this wont cause negative reviews.

So basically, people will still be booking up with no clue - and I can't actually see how Towers can get around it, add this on top of the negative press from last year, and I'm sure a raft of closures would put people off even further.

This really is a mess.

Last edited:
Really, the only thing to do would be to have relesed the information well in advance, not have rides closed all year, then done discount tickets for when they're closed. There's no way around it now. People have already booked. The longer they delay though, the worse the result.

The best thing to do at this point is to reverse decisions on flume,
NST and hex, and relese the lineup, including the smiler.

Don't forget that you can use the Major Ride Closures 2016 thread for discussion about rides closed in 2016 and when these may be announced.

Let's keep this thread for posts and questions about various offers, thanks!

:)

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.