• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Offers, Deals and Vouchers

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
The Smiler pizza has a 2 for 1 on it, also Kelloggs Rice Krispies bars have 2 for 1s on. I imagine the Tesco offer has ended now, as it was due to end last week.

Prices for return tickets are £9.50 for next day and £15 for any day return.

The Tesco specific offer may have ended but various P&G products are now starting to get 2 for 1's on them.

Can't remember what washing brand it was but it has had them on recently - specifically aimed at the family market as CBeebies Land and Sharkbait Reef logos made it onto the packaging.

does anyone know what is going on with sun deal tickets. as i am still waiting for mine to arrive.

I received my tickets just over 4 weeks after posting the form, and I knew I would probably have a longer wait as I put October as my first choice band and the later band choices get processed last or so I'm led to believe.

I think you need to allow 6 weeks from when you posted them before you can do anything, and even then I don't know if there's much the Sun would do to help. Also Alton Towers having been advising people on Twitter that tickets can take up to the 19th May to arrive so keep your fingers crossed for the next 6 days!

They arrived today for next friday. As it is the day before Cbeebiesland opens I hope the park is a quiet.

Does anyone know if there will be any scarefest staying over deals like there was last year? Kinda holding out and praying that there is!

Hi,
I booked up scarefest at the end of May and The Sun code worked a treat saving £200 on my 2 night stay there, Friday (which is Holloween) to Sunday.

Out of interest does anyone know of any current Half Price (not BOGOF) vouchers for Merlin (Thorpe Park in particular). Not for me of course but a friend is asking!

Out of interest does anyone know of any current Half Price (not BOGOF) vouchers for Merlin (Thorpe Park in particular). Not for me of course but a friend is asking!
I got a 50% off admission voucher from a pack of Quavers, seen it on a few other packs of Walkers crisps also.

I've not seen anything about BOGOFs yet this year, no doubt they will be in the usual places though. However I do believe that The Sun's annual free tickets offer/campaign has started this week.

:)

I think the sun has been running BOGOF tickets recently and the sun free ticket does launch soon. We don't usually see BOGOF until the season starts anyway as they would be a little pointless, I expect Kellogg's, walkers, Tesco, etc to offer them as normal at some point this year

I have had Kellogg's Cereal recently that had BOGOF vouchers on the box, they where also from 2015 rather than stock from 2014 as they had Chessingtons new Penguin attractions advertised and vouchers were valid until june 2016.

The Sun free tickets offer starts this Saturday and tickets in the paper will run through to Tuesday 31st March. Then the closing date for applications is Tuesday 14th April. Weirdly they haven't advertised it much this year, only Sun+ members will have seen this info, and there was a advert for the offer in The Sun a few days ago.

A bit more info on the offer, the first date range is from 30th March. With the last date ending on 5th November. You need 10 tokens and for the first time this year you can also apply online rather than just by post. Apparently the Sun have been filming on park today so I expect a advert will appear over the next day or two.

Today's sun has the 8 page pull out and booking form. The map in the middle still shows the blade.

The usual code for money off hotel stays is in there too. (S1530) only 30% off compared to the past 2 years when it was 50%.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.