• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Offers, Deals and Vouchers

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Re: 2013: Offers, Deals and Vouchers

I have renamed this thread to general deals and offers, rather than just 2013 offers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Kellogg's are running BOGOF on cereals again this year, I have spotted them on cornflakes and rice Krispies so far, and i'm sure many other cereals will run it. Like last year you can either pay for a full price child or full price adult and you will get a child or adult in free (so better value if you pay for a child, and then an adult will go free!).

Re: 2013: Offers, Deals and Vouchers

Is it not time to lock this one, and start a 2014 one? Not sure offers, deals and vouchers for last year are much use now :p

Ian

djtruefitt said:
IanB said:
Is it not time to lock this one, and start a 2014 one? Not sure offers, deals and vouchers for last year are much use now :p

Ian

See above post Ian.

Ah, Now I feel stupid, When I posted, it still had 2013 in. Lesson learned, don't mess with the team :)

Ian

I haven't heard anything about the Sun doing the free tickets/50% off rooms yet this year. In the past years it would usually start about this week or at the very latest next week.

The sun offer is definitely happening ths year. I received an email from sun+ in early February stating tue offer would be back in early March (exact dates not announced). I know sun+ customers can claim their ticket without collecting tokens.

Last year the deal started on 2nd March. So The Sun should start rolling out tokens next week or the week after. The 50% offer code is usually available the second Wednesday of the offer in the annual Alton Towers pullout. :)

If anyone's on the hunt out for 2for1's - Rustlers packets will have a 2for1 ticket offer on packets from mid-March. Presumably starting from the week before or first week of season opening. Offer will be running for 6 weeks!

No mention of it in the paper today although there will be a 50% off hotel stays offer this year.

Usually 9 tokens. Should be the same this year although could change. They run the tokens for longer than 9 days though just in case you miss one or two days. :)

Obviously if you collect from the beginning you have a better chance of getting your first choice dates.

Equally I heard someone mention on here somewhere they thought that Sun+ members wouldn't have to collect tokens and would be able to claim straight away? If so - might be worth signing up to the £1 month trial for it. Based on what the terms say though!

Just got this email from Merlin, and I think this shows how Thorpe has been under-performing. I'm assuming this offer is for everyone as MAP holders received the email, obviously not requiring tickets :/

ebyde6ah.jpg

Got this email from The Sun earlier:

Sun said:
The Sun's SUPERDAYS are here! We've teamed up with Merlin Entertainments to bring you great ways to entertain your family for FREE this year.

First off, we're giving you the chance to get 2 FREE adult tickets to Alton Towers Resort, worth a whopping £96. And there's plenty more to come.

Look out for your pack in the post In the next few days, you'll receive your pack with everything you need to take part, so you could be booking a fantastic family day out in no time. To find out more, visit thesun.co.uk/superdays.

Free bonus tokenWe're even giving you a bonus token to give you a head start - watch out for it in your pack. Then, to get your 2 FREE tickets, all you have to do is collect 8 more tokens printed in The Sun every day from this Saturday, March 15.

Don't miss us in The Sun, starting this Saturday.

So you will need to collect nine tokens this year from the Sun.

Apparently there will be an 8-page pull-out on Wednesday for more token stuff and the 50% hotel offer. These T&Cs have been posted on TTF also.

50% off Alton Towers Hotels

50% offer is subject to availability, valid from 23.03.14 until 06.11.14 excluding all Saturdays and 04.04.14-26.04.14; 04.05.14 – 05.05.14; 23.05.14-01.06.14; 18.07.14- 01.09.14; 17.10.14-01.11.14

The Sun Discount Code is out now - S5014 - It can be used online.

From what I can see, there is no dates which are blocked, so if you want to visit on a Saturday, I would hurry and get in with this code before they are all gone.

Ian

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.