• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Park Audio, Lighting and Everything Geeky

On TPWW's vlog from Saturday, he shows posts are now in place on the pathway running from the ruins up to where Roller Disco was. This implies permanent lighting to be installed? Probably festoon lighting like what's found on the Katanga Kanyon paths.

1679349082318.png
Lets hope we get some permanent lighting!

However they added these posts between spinball and x sector last season and never added any permanent lighting and instead just used them for the temp lighting. Hopefully this year they get permanent lighting.

They’re also added these posts along the path near the towers towards X sector.

Visited yesterday, and it just me, or is the majority of Katanga bgm currently playing a loop of just 8 bars of the area music?

There’s a really ugly sounding section at the end of the bridge near Explorers where I believe the rapids audio is playing the full track but a nearby park audio speaker is playing the two bar loop and they clash terribly.

Just wondered if anyone else had noticed this recently?

Visited yesterday, and it just me, or is the majority of Katanga bgm currently playing a loop of just 8 bars of the area music?

There’s a really ugly sounding section at the end of the bridge near Explorers where I believe the rapids audio is playing the full track but a nearby park audio speaker is playing the two bar loop and they clash terribly.

Just wondered if anyone else had noticed this recently?
The area is a bit of a mess since they added the 50+ speakers to the rapids. Which has its own music.

Then the area seems to play a mixture of the old Katanga music, but other times it plays the new rapids music. Sometimes badly clashing.