• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Paulton's Park - 23-24th July

TedShatner10

TS Member
Me and my mum are driving over to Paultons Park this coming Tuesday and Wednesday (after the great successes of Legoland Windsor and Warwick Castle trips earlier this past month).

We had a room booked at the Holiday Inn near by as part of the package deal (a bit steep next to the Legoland "glamping" pod, but looking forward to it).

Me and my mum are driving over to Paultons Park this coming Tuesday and Wednesday (after the great successes of Legoland Windsor and Warwick Castle trips earlier this past month).

We had a room booked at the Holiday Inn near by as part of the package deal (a bit steep next to the Legoland "glamping" pod, but looking forward to it).
Have a good time! Don't be afraid to ride Splash Lagoon, adults can ride without feeling awkward as it's so well done.

Have a great time!

If you’re wanting tips, I’d recommend starting on the left hand side of the park, where the Lost Kingdom rides and Cobra are located, and then working your way over to Tornado Springs and the right hand side of the park. It’s admittedly 3 years since I last went, but when J went, this strategy served me well, as the Lost Kingdom rides and Cobra got longer queues as the day went on while Storm Chaser’s didn’t really change.

Thanks, I've got the park's app installed and I got the email tickets/booking details on my phone.

The roller coasters seem relatively tame, but a great place to "retrain" my coaster legs (with the Cobra "wild mouse" and Cyclonator flatride looking like the most aggressive rides).

Thanks, I've got the park's app installed and I got the email tickets/booking details on my phone.

The roller coasters seem relatively tame, but a great place to "retrain" my coaster legs (with the Cobra "wild mouse" and Cyclonator flatride looking like the most aggressive rides).
Cyclonator is definitely the parks' most intense ride, but Storm Chaser is surprisingly intense as well.

We wrapped up a bit earlier last afternoon after going on the flagship Storm Chaser and the surprisingly forceful Cat-O-Pillar coasters; I thought about going on the Flight of the Pterosaur, but bottled it at last minute (LOL). Also we had our main meal of the day at Tornado Spring's popular outlet, where Paultons actually priced their food more correctly for what it is (I had chicken tenders with a BBQ dip).

The garden grounds and wider rural perimeter to Paultons Park were spectacular and the carpark facilities are very similar to Legoland's (though Legoland's main entrance is in more of a state next to Paulton's 15-20 years newer main entrance, and the security goons that Merlin employs to search your bags brings the mood down a bit).