• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Pet Project - themepark.org.uk

Hit the 250th bit of content today, so figured I would take stock and share an updated list with you.

Hope people are enjoying the site, getting lots of traffic now which is encouraging - lots more to come. If anyone has any requests, shout up - I'll likely have something that fits the bill in the filing cabinet (the box has been upgraded...).

I'm still not entirely happy with how it plays on mobile, but we'll get there.

‘Rollback’ – bits from days gone by from my collection
Trivia Tuesday – frequent (not weekly, if I am very honest) quiz
Continues in next post

YouTube Picks – cool stuff you may not have seen
TV Picks – stuff from the TV you may not have seen
Q&A – lots more of these to come
Book Club – overviews of books you might fancy reading, only started this last week, another tomorrow

Oh wow she actually says "X colon backslash no way out" in that video. Amazing.

One of my friends who visited Thorpe back in the early days of XNWO (when you still walked through the fun house queue line) tried to describe it to me and I just thought he was making it up. It wasn't until years later that I realised the attraction really was totally bonkers.

I got so much crap from my friends for convincing a group of us go to Thorpe, to wait the best part of 90 mins for THAT.

The most fun I've had on X:\NWO/X/TWD was at the 2002 ECC AGM where they let us loose on it as if it was a climbing frame. A huge group of us - I still can't believe that ever happened.