• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Poll: Favourite AT ride theme tunes

Which AT ride theme tune is your favourite?

• Total voters
I couldn't decide as there is some great music on park. You missed off CATCF though which is one of the best in my view.

As a collector and lover of themepark music i'd have to say my favourites are - CATCF, Smiler, Th13teen's area music (full version), Nemesis, Air's 2007 theme music and from what I heard of it Galactica's, the music is really good as well.

I don't like oblivion's theme because it simply does not fit the theme. Sounds far too happy and not appropriate for something supposed to be scaring you.

It's not on the poll, but when you talk about your favourite Towers Tunes, then you can't not mention this gem.

The soundtrack for Charlie was good. I belive that's the common opinion amongst enthusiasts.

The ride on the other hand... just look at how many people are upset it's Closed this year next to the people celebrating ;)

thanks for the heads up everyone, I've added Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: The Ride to the Poll.

I only like Oblivion's because it reminds me of that era. At the time maybe it should have been something which better fits the theme but it would be too late to change it now. Nemesis is Forbidden Valley. The whole area wouldn't feel the same without that soundtrack. You have the sinister music of Nemesis contrasting against the tranquil soundtrack of Air/Galactica.

The soundtrack for Charlie was good. I belive that's the common opinion amongst enthusiasts.

The ride on the other hand... just look at how many people are upset it's Closed this year next to the people celebrating ;)
to be honest, i did like it a bit, the part i liked most was the Great Glass Elevator simulator section