• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Poll: Favourite AT ride theme tunes

Which AT ride theme tune is your favourite?

• Total voters
This is a no brainier....

Has to be Hex all the way, shame it's friggin closed...on the plus side tho I have the tune on my iPod.

1:23- 1:37 is screaming (to me at least) we have made it to the end of this horrible season without any more accidents.

i haven't seen that video for ages! i absolutely love the Hex instrumental in it, it's awesome!

Ok, can I just say something....
I hate to admit this but hex's theme tune has been knocked off first place.
Please take no notice of my previous post as Galactica's tune is, IMO THE best ride music I've heard.

I am a huge fan of Two Steps from Hell so this sort of thing is my sort of music, the power and epicness of the tune is on another scale.

IMAscore, are absolute legends.

If anyone has got a link where I can download this on to my IPod, I would be very very grateful.

Cheers

Galactica all the way! Standing in the station with the speakers blasting it out is brilliant! Didn't realise how much I loved the soundtrack till I got home! Oh well, have to wait till next year to experience that again!