• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

PortAventura: General Discussion

Stampida is horrid. Layout decent, the CCI and KumbaK combo is something out of a horror film.
I was expecting it to be brutally rough from what I’d heard but I didn’t find it that bad considering. Mind you seeing as I’d already done Dragon Khan and Furious Backache that day it probably seemed like a blessing to ride something that was just plain old rough rather than feeling like something that was violently concussion inducing.

GCI retracked substantial sections of Stampida over a couple of years. It didn’t make much difference since the rolling stock is absolutely horrid.

Rather bizarre that they spent all that money on the retrack and yet didn’t change the trains, which are the ride’s single biggest problem.

My guess would be the track work was essential but the trains aren't yet, it's still somehow popular so I don't think they care as long as it passes safety.

Does anyone know if the fireworks show FiestaAventura is running this year?

I can see the page on the website but there's no show times coming up at all for it?

Stampida’s an underrated ride in my mind. Without going into spoilers, it’s a combination of a clever layout and an inspired use of tunnels. I have to admit, I didn’t actually know how it was done until I Googled an aerial photo.