• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Post a random fact about you!

Adz95 said:
Rowe said:
Could you footballers here PLEASE organise a game together to disprove these self praises/self deprecating posts? Please please pleeeeease? :p

I so want this to happen. :D

Maybe a game between a TST team and an AT staff team?

Wait until TST@10 when Towers FC play over the lawns. Also couldn't Edward England just run us over with his wagon?

There's this one green hoodie I own that is miles too big for me that I wear to every theme park. I've owned it for over 3 years now, so it's become a sort of 'tradition' to wear it to every park.

I actually can be nice and helpful, even though most of the time I act like a buffoon.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Poison Tom 96 said:
I act like a bufoon.

We all know that that isn't you acting the buffoon. It's this:

dmmJgrs7sg9qLc9No9brLBwhqgfNb5oJROC-6YMV_ekxBWdI4FS75jp31RHXjGlSRAbCYtcy-VtgShUDwPda-L951ayeFmD2Wdwa6HnlHn_8dyAkIbdUdOor1tDAqvInzP3ychjbHGY-O9qpDhQ5kBbqyAQCaJ2XUv_Rb3BI26wejQ7GIQ

Stelios if that was the sole cause of me being a buffoon, then I would have to be drinking it every minute of nearly everyday :) *likes the idea*

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Father John 2.0 said:
I'm a formely banned member who is now a reformed troll!

Who is now embarking upon "trolling irony" by posting consistently and trollishly about being a former troll!

Father John 2.0 said:
I'm a formely banned member who is now a reformed troll!

Yeah right I don't even believe that for a second. I'll give him 11 minutes. Anyone else up for a cheap bet?

Longy said:
The Danny Boyle film 'Millions' was filmed in my town.

I'm surprised you didn't just say that 40 minutes ago a woman knocks on your door saying she is lost.

My right leg is slightly (about 1/2 an inch) longer than my right one due to breaking it last year.

Adz95 said:
My right leg is slightly (about 1/2 an inch) longer than my right one due to breaking it last year.

Your right leg is longer than your right leg? I'm sure it is. I have that but my left leg is bigger than my right, including shoe size so I'm always tilted to the right which causes me to trip a lot and run oddly.

Stelios said:
Adz95 said:

Your right leg is longer than your right leg? I'm sure it is. I have that but my left leg is bigger than my right, including shoe size so I'm always tilted to the right which causes me to trip a lot and run oddly.

Lol no, I meant to say that my left leg is longer than the right one. :p

My old Geography teacher in school studied at Westminster College in Oxford. And I had no idea until last night when I was randomly checking the school's website! :p