• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Post a random fact about you!

I was once scouted to skip the regional heats and enter Miss England, I used the opportunity to rant to them about how degrading it was to Women that such competitions exist as beauty is far more than skin deep.

They laughed and then walked off.

I'm a Scotsman who for once doesn't mind being called British (in fact I like being Scottish AND British). I'm also the only one on here not fully crazy for Europa Park. :p

Recently, I've started eating cereal at rather weird times of the day. Like now, for example. :p

Jonathan said:
Recently, I've started eating cereal at rather weird times of the day. Like now, for example. :p

Oh I've been doing that for years. Like just then when I posted earlier I was eating Rice Krispies and bran flakes with banana Nesquik.

Stelios said:
Adz95 said:
I'm the best football player on TST. ;)

I'm the worst football player on TST. ;)
Come on - I've got to be the worst. One of the only goals I ever scored was when the ball bounced off my backside in a non-competitive playground game. :p

If we must, I may be the best goalkeeper on TST, although considering only 5% of people here care for football, bragging about football skill might not have that much of a point.

Jonathan said:
Stelios said:
Adz95 said:
I'm the best football player on TST. ;)

I'm the worst football player on TST. ;)
Come on - I've got to be the worst. One of the only goals I ever scored was when the ball bounced off my backside in a non-competitive playground game. :p

Alright you got me! But in my only competitive game (a friendly) I got yellow'd and score 3 own goals. But then again, 2 were deflections (shoulder and leg) the other was a header which just crossed the line as I was pushed into the ball by the taller lad who I was marking.

Could you footballers here PLEASE organise a game together to disprove these self praises/self deprecating posts? Please please pleeeeease? :p

There are 2 degrees of separation between me and Tom Hiddleston.

Rowe said:
Could you footballers here PLEASE organise a game together to disprove these self praises/self deprecating posts? Please please pleeeeease? :p

There are 2 degrees of separation between me and Tom Hiddleston.

I'll be at Sarnie so I'll be hoarding Goalstriker all day then.

Rowe said:

I so want this to happen. :D

Maybe a game between a TST team and an AT staff team?