• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Post a random fact about you!

I went to the same high school with three people from Waterloo Road and one guy that appeared in a couple of the Vauxhall Zafira adverts back in the day.

Danny said:
I went to the same high school with three people from Waterloo Road and one guy that appeared in a couple of the Vauxhall Zafira adverts back in the day.

High school? What is this, America? ;)

I have an annoying habit of meaning to go to bed early every night and miserably failing...

According to Skype, I am a "Gentleman Pervert".

Make of that what you will.

JamesDLD said:
I'm only 5'4"

::)

tumblr_m61uq5JO851qag6pr.png

OI! I hope you're not knocking the general short stature there Jimmy! ;)

Another random Rowe fact: When somebody/something makes me laugh a ridiculous amount, I go silent and can't control myself at all for the next 2 to 5 minutes. At least two members on here have accomplished that feat.

I have fallen asleep in Truro Crown Court. Not because the case was boring - the heat in there was so stifling!

I once got on the wrong train from Waterloo East station in London and ended up in Tonbridge in Kent!