• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Post a random fact about you!

250px-Personalized_Talking_Astrolabe.png

"I am not returnable"

I've been on Songs of Praise numerous times and (sadly now axed) Doctor Who Confidential.
However, I was offered a part in the actual Doctor Who, and turned it down.

I live a Thames river away from the annual Reading Festival.

I have flown and landed a single engined light aircraft, with an engine failure.

The Psychoaster said:
I used to think that several meant seven times ???

Same...

I was scared to go on Air on 3 visits at Alton. It was then my first proper coaster in 08.

I just realised that if you watch the ticker at the top for long enough, then hover your mouse over it - it appears to go backwards. It's a weird optical illusion because it's not actually, but I guess the colouring and movement mess up my brain to make it look like it is.

The Psychoaster said:
I just realised that if you watch the ticker at the top for long enough, then hover your mouse over it - it appears to go backwards. It's a weird optical illusion because it's not actually, but I guess the colouring and movement mess up my brain to make it look like it is.

Just done that *Gotta love not being able to get sleep eh?* and it happens to me too!

I won 'Young citizen of the year' for my county last year lol :3

I've got friends who are very very high in knowledge about alton... you know why?

Despite heading to Alton three times now, I've never actually been on any of the flat rides. ???

QTXAdsy said:
Despite heading to Alton three times now, I've never actually been on any of the flat rides. ???

What? You've never been on Ripsaw, or the Blade, or Hex, or Sub-Terra? (not sure if the last two are counted as flat rides). They make up more than half of the park :-\