• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Quick Questions 2012

Ben. said:
Will the resort box office be open around new years time? Just because there isn't any Christmas stuff going on, was looking to pick up my annual pass.

You can pick up your pass from either hotel reception I believe :)

Ollie said:
Ben. said:
Will the resort box office be open around new years time? Just because there isn't any Christmas stuff going on, was looking to pick up my annual pass.

You can pick up your pass from either hotel reception I believe :)

I originally thought that, but then I wondered if they would have card printers at the hotel.

Yes you can buy annual passes at the hotels, when Merlin posted about the Christmas sale they said it can be purchased from either hotel as the park will be closed.

I know last year the box office was also open as that is where I got mine from at the end of January, so might be the case as well this year.

djtruefitt said:
Yes you can buy annual passes at the hotels, when Merlin posted about the Christmas sale they said it can be purchased from either hotel as the park will be closed.

I know last year the box office was also open as that is where I got mine from at the end of January, so might be the case as well this year.

Thanx, that and it would be nice to have a stroll down towers street while I'm about

Whist you are walking a round tower street ben, why not walk over to x sector with a camera :D

Do the Alton Towers buses from Uttoxeter, Derby, Stoke-on-Trent et cetera usually run during the week of the February half term event? :)

D4n said:
Do the Alton Towers buses from Uttoxeter, Derby, Stoke-on-Trent et cetera usually run during the week of the February half term event? :)
I think from stoke going uttoxeter via Alton towers you can get the 32 a and also there is the 14 and 15 from Hanley which run all year for staff and guests

josht said:
D4n said:
I think from stoke going uttoxeter via Alton towers you can get the 32 a and also there is the 14 and 15 from Hanley which run all year for staff and guests

15 no longer runs! it's only 14 ;) but like thefatone said keep update with how to get to the resort keep checking the website for bus timetables and changes! ;)