• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Evening Geeks - I need to run up to towers at the weekend to renew my pass, and bash some Nemmy of course.
I've actually avoided BH weekend's for the past 10 years, Which day is likely to be 'quieter' - Sat or Sun?

Graci :)

I'm not sure it matters at the moment. By all accounts the park is a ghost town.

it may be a bit busy this weekend seeing as its bank holiday.. although the weather is gonna be pants, If it was me I;d choose Sunday

Sorry if this isn't the best place to post but I was wondering if anyone had purchased their park tickets when using the first bus? They advertise them at a discounted price, and as we're going as a group of three we're thinking of buying one ticket from the driver and then using a 2for1 that we have. Thanks!

I use it to send me notifications but then just have a tab open in my phones browser to actually look at the site. saves a lot of hassle!

It's working now.

Was getting notifications but then when clicking on the app said something about server error.

But alls good now :)

It stopped working, they tried to return it to parked, it stopped them from doing so engineers over ride required

Anyone know what the on ride photo prices are this year. Also are there any offers
£10 each for a standard photo/keyring/magnet etc, and they come with a free download link. Not entirely sure how much photo passes are this year though. :)

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.