• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.

Dave

TS Founding Member
Welcome to the Quick Questions topic, if you have a question that doesn't fit in with an existing topic or too small to warrant a whole discussion this is the place to come. Pick the brains of Alton Towers's most dedicated fans to get your answer.

Don't forget many questions are answered on Alton Towers Official Site or somewhere in our own site.

You may also find answers in the previous Quick Questions topic for 2012 on the forum.

Re: Quick Questions 2013

OppanNemmyStyle said:
What is SW7 called? lol I'm just annoying peeps
SW7 = Secret Weapon 7. It's a code name for the project. As for the actual final ride name, we don't know at this stage.

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk HD

Feedback posts regarding this topic have been moved to Guest Services. Please keep this topic to quick questions regarding the resort - Thanks :).

Can you always exit the park via the woodland walk? Thanks.

Officially it closes when it turns dark but yes you can always exit that way.

Dave said:
Officially it closes when it turns dark but yes you can always exit that way.

Thought Woodland walk was for hotel guest? Also where does it come out park side?

Also when do AT release what rides are on ERT for the season?

Rollercoasters4Life said:
Thought Woodland walk was for hotel guest? Also where does it come out park side?
Anyone can use the woodland walk, and it comes out next to the sky ride station in Forbiddon Valley.

Rollercoasters4Life said:
Also when do AT release what rides are on ERT for the season?
You can find the list of 2013 ERT rides here :)

I'm not sure how to phrase this without it being muddled: if you buy a family pass (say myself and my siblings), each time you attend the resort and use the pass, must the other passholders be in attendance with you, or may you use it on an individual basis alongside other paying customers? I am not looking to get others in with the pass, but use it individually. Sorry if that doesn't make sense!

oliviamaeae said:
I'm not sure how to phrase this without it being muddled: if you buy a family pass (say myself and my siblings), each time you attend the resort and use the pass, must the other passholders be in attendance with you, or may you use it on an individual basis alongside other paying customers? I am not looking to get others in with the pass, but use it individually. Sorry if that doesn't make sense!

To my knowledge each family member gets their own individual pass, so yes you could go individually.

oliviamaeae said:

To Confirm the above, yeah, each member get's their own pass, free to use alone! Its just the 'family price'.

Seeing as Merlin passes get cheaper as you renew, what is the lower limit of this reduction?

I was just wondering if anybody has booked a room for beach party :)

Poison Tom 96 said:
Seeing as Merlin passes get cheaper as you renew, what is the lower limit of this reduction?

I renewed mine last year with a bargain 35% off. This year I have just renewed it in the MAP sale with 25% off.

GaryH said:
Poison Tom 96 said:

I renewed mine last year with a bargain 35% off. This year I have just renewed it in the MAP sale with 25% off.
My current one cost me £101

Poison Tom 96 said:
GaryH said:
Poison Tom 96 said:

I just paid £121 as went for the premium one - saves money on Parking!!

GaryH said:
Poison Tom 96 said:
GaryH said:
Poison Tom 96 said:

Yep that's the one I'm going for :D

GaryH said:

Well the driver of the car has a premium......the rest of us have standard passes :)

quick one regarding entry prices: my two kids are both disabled so both get a carer in free my question is what happens if i have a bogof voucher? do i pay for one child and the other gets in free and both get a carer in as well?

You lose the additional free carer - it's best just to pay for the two on disabled rate and get yourselves in.

The BOGOF would only be useful if say, you had two people and one disabled guest.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.