• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Sorry for double posting, but is it true that the park always opens a week earlier on an SW year, or is this just coincidence? For example, would the park have opened on the 18th March instead of the 25th had SW8 opened in 2017?

It’s not a hard and fast rule but they usually try and open earlier to bed the coaster in before the busy Easter period

It’s not a hard and fast rule but they usually try and open earlier to bed the coaster in before the busy Easter period
Looks like they are going to have fun doing that with the weather as it is :D

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

I didn't look at the height board but a max of 188cm has certainly been posted in quite a few places.

Don't worry, guys! Alton themselves have said to me over Facebook Messenger that there's no max height restriction, only a minimum of 1.2m. The 2018 map also doesn't say anything about a 1.88m maximum height restriction for Wicker Man, whereas the max restrictions of 1.95m for Spinball and 1.96m for Thirteen are listed on the map next to their minimum height restrictions

However, Chris from TTSP also looks pretty tall, and he was able to ride without any issues. Well, there's a rider cam video with him in it, anyway.

Rag'n'Bone Man is a big fella at 196cm tall and according to Twitter he wasn’t allowed to ride.

That’s a bit embarrassing if true, invite someone to the launch party but then say no you can’t ride it.
Indeed, he's only human after all.

Maybe it wasn't the height that was the 'big' issue?
Saw a couple of people do the 'walk of shame' on Friday and those people weren't that 'big' either.

Sorry for the lame question but....

Are their any toilets at the entrance plaza before you go through the turnstiles?

My mrs cannot hold her water and normally needs a toilet at the monorail and then once we've got through the bag search!!??

I don't want to be messing about too much in the morning as by the time we've got in ERT could well be over by the time she's finished her morning ritual

That wasn't actually that quick a question was it,apologies:D

As the others have said, there are toilets just to the right of the turnstiles before you go in and also some on the right just after you go through the turnstiles.

There is also some toilets before you get on the monorail around the back at the resort end too opposite the crazy golf entrance

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.