• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Quick Questions

Nonsense, it's never too early.
Especially on a rollercoaster day!
One of the few days when my good lady is permitted to drink stella on a weekday before noon.
The standing rule generated over the last couple of decades is simple, she can't open her first can before getting off the motorway.

Just wondering, is flavios fabulous fandango classed as a permanent flat ride now? It’s themed to the area but dosent look permenant, i’m confused.

Last edited:
Just wondering, is flavios fabulous fandango classed as a permanent flat ride now? It’s themed to the area but dosent look permenant, i’m confused.

Well, I wouldn't say "themed" but I understand what you mean in that it's not RS and at least has a name that fits in with Walliams.

Doesn't he have an account on here? I'd get mine signed too but it's the ebook, not sure how that works haha!
He does, but his only comment he ever made was on Duels thread, this was about 2 months ago now, so I doubt you'll see him on here for a good year now.

I still think it's brilliant that one of Britain's best Leisure designers just casually posted on a small Forum community, really does show how much he loves his creations and the people that ride them.

He does, but his only comment he ever made was on Duels thread, this was about 2 months ago now, so I doubt you'll see him on here for a good year now.

I still think it's brilliant that one of Britain's best Leisure designers just casually posted on a small Forum community, really does show how much he loves his creations and the people that ride them.

Having been around a fair few forums over the years (hello rideas) John had been known to randomly post on occasion. I think you just have to accept he decides what he wants to comment on and in general he won’t get overly engaged on Internet forums (can’t blame him).