• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Quick Questions

Why on Earth would anyone care what the queue times are if they aren't on park?

I look at queue times pretty regularly for parks i'm planning on visiting, gives you a good idea of which days are busy, which rides are the busiest, how long you can expect to queue and which rides are reliable or frequently unavailable. For example on Christmas Eve i noticed CWOA had 5 minute queues for everything and were open late so we popped down for a few hours and got about 5 rides on Mandrill Mayhem in the dark.

Seems a bit suspicious when parks prevent you from doing this, though i must say USJ have no shame in flaunting their 4 hour queues :tearsofjoy:

Hi I am a gold merlin pass holder and was wondering if we get discount on the unlimited photos thing? I can’t find anything about it online or in terms and conditions

Hi I am a gold merlin pass holder and was wondering if we get discount on the unlimited photos thing? I can’t find anything about it online or in terms and conditions
Sorry I should say at Alton towers :)

Sorry I should say at Alton towers :)
Haven’t tried yet this year but last year it was a no at Towers. We did get discount at LLW, Thorpe and Chessington though

How long do the parks keep photos for? I wanted one from Mandrill Mayhem at CWOA today but there was nobody working on the stall. I have a bad screenshot which has the photo number on it...

I actually solved it myself when i noticed the QR code on my screenshot worked. Went to a link where it says they keep photos for 12 hours.

Annoyingly the only option it would give me was to pay £20 for a digital photo :rolleyes: