• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Quick Questions

Hi so I was trying to book a rap pass for daughter for April but apparently they are all sold out how can this be . Do they have a limit for these passes . Spoke to someone over twitter just to be told better of changing my dates and itsbto keep the queue lines down but I can go and buy fast track for all the rides .. go figure
If you're talking about the prebooks I've just looked and all dates in April are available for both red and yellow. 🙂
Just book it as soon as you can to be safe.

Hi so I was trying to book a rap pass for daughter for April but apparently they are all sold out how can this be . Do they have a limit for these passes . Spoke to someone over twitter just to be told better of changing my dates and itsbto keep the queue lines down but I can go and buy fast track for all the rides .. go figure

Yes they limit the numbers.

As I said though, there's full availability in April for both red and yellow and the moment, so I don't know why people were saying there isn't.

The official towers queue times are now geo blocked through the app. You'll need to be on park to see them (or fake your location if that's an option on your phone).
A few years back there was an official web version of the app queue times, but it was discontinued. I think that's what the OP was asking about. :)
But yes, the only way to view the official queue times now is on park via the app.

Are alton towers gold annual pass holders still able to get a physcall card because on their website it says they are but when i went to the box office they said they dont do them anymore.

I think the physical cards are still availible because you need to show them to get discounts same for a gold MAP their £10 to replace each card im pretty sure