• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Rate the Avatar and Signature of the user above you

7 out of 10 for the potterheadness, but point off for being able to play the triangle, so 6/10

Signature is a square image which pushes everything into a funny space - Consider making it oblong?!

Some people in this topic post waaaay too often. ::)

Whilst jus' sayin' something, Alee gets 4/10.

Avatar: 4/5 for the effort you put in, although maybe a tad too bright?

Signature: Has to be a 5 for the amount of time you put into shading every little bit.... on Paint.

9 Smart that set is, Danny.

I still find it hilarious I got an 8 for simply having an image of a Higgs Boson scattering experiment. :p

hobohippie95 said:
Adam said:
hobohippie95 said:
T said:
Signature is a square image which pushes everything into a funny space - Consider making it oblong?!

how do i do that?

This link should help you mate:

http://tinyurl.com/2tcnbl

:)

go die in SW7's hole...

Will do mate!

PS

You get 1/10. I would have given 2/10, but you just told me to die in SW7s hole even though I gave you a link to help with your signature re sizing issues, and that wasn't very nice of you in all honesty. *goes to sit in the corner and cry*

10/10. For the "Don't buy the Sun" Avatar and 10/10 for the Signature

Eddie said:
10/10. For the "Don't buy the Sun" Avatar and 10/10 for the Signature

8/10 for the signature/Avatar

But:

10/10 for being the only person I know who plays for Man United. However...

11/10 for taking the above in good humour, as opposed to being a moany git like some people in the world. :)

Adam said:
hobohippie95 said:
Adam said:
hobohippie95 said:
T said:

how do i do that?

This link should help you mate:

http://tinyurl.com/2tcnbl

go die in SW7's hole...

Will do mate!

PS

You get 1/10. I would have given 2/10, but you just told me to die in SW7s hole even though I gave you a link to help with your signature re sizing issues, and that wasn't very nice of you in all honesty. *goes to sit in the corner and cry*

no you got because you rick-rolled me, so yeah... anyways, Eddie, have a nice 8/10

hobohippie95 said:
Adam said:
Will do mate!

PS

no you got because you rick-rolled me, so yeah... anyways, Eddie, have a nice 8/10

Ah, I must have mixed up the links then. Silly, silly me.

Sorry for the accidental rick rolling! :D