• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Rate the Avatar and Signature of the user above you

8/10, the signature's amusing but the text is unnecessary. Very nice avatar though! :)

Had to revive this by the way just to show off the avatar that I just spent half an hour making :p

For the avatar.

9.5/10. It's related to The Ministry of Joy (and 'Blivvy) for that reason, and that reason alone, I love it!

:D

7/10 for the Avatar (Mine is Voldemort the Goat so is, unfortunately for you, better :p )

3/10 for the sig (Purely for the Nemesis part :p)

Poison Tom 96 said:
7/10 for the Avatar (Mine is Voldemort the Goat so is, unfortunately for you, better :p )

6/10 for the Avatar.

5/10 for the Sig, Porsche's aren't the best....

hobohippie95 said:
Poison Tom 96 said:

6/10 for the Avatar.

5/10 for the Sig, Porsche's aren't the best....

2/10 for the avatar - blurred and boring.

1/10 for the sig - horrendous spelling error in extraordinaire :)

I'm always this critical by the way :p

Avatar 7/10. Bit distracting though. :p

Sig: Well, can't say there's owt bad about it. :p

Made my new sig on Microsoft Word btw. :) because I'm too tight to buy Photoshop like a normal person would.

Very nice and colourful photo. Very clean. I'd change the font of the text though, and add a white outline.

Signature: 2/10

I was hoping for a sexy continuation of the avatar, with a similar photo of the same ride. Shame it's just text, and boastful text at that!

Sam said:

Very nice and colourful photo. Very clean. I'd change the font of the text though, and add a white outline.

Signature: 2/10

I was hoping for a sexy continuation of the avatar, with a similar photo of the same ride. Shame it's just text, and boastful text at that!

Considering you've got people who went in the 80's, I beg to differ. :p

Also, I'm currently deciding if I want to have a full iSpeed or full Blivy set. :)

As for yours, epic. 10/10. :p

EDIT

The actual sig image hasn't worked for you has it? I see what you mean by the boastful text. but it's true. ;)

Adam said:
The actual sig image hasn't worked for you has it? I see what you mean by the boastful text. but it's true. ;)

I see no image in your sig! Is it just me...?

I don't see any image in Adamn's signature either. :-\

Right... let's give this reviewing lark a shot...

Signature 8/10

Very nice matching set Sam. I like the muted colours, love the message of heritage coaster solidarity and it's clever how you incorporated your equal marriage banner into the design.

Adam said:
Sam said:
Adam said:

I see no image in your sig! Is it just me...?

It should look like this - http://prntscr.com/kd4e6

Cue the "Adam's signature is currently experiencing technical difficulties..." announcement. :p

it's working for me, so

5/10 for avatar

10/10 for signature because i can see it...