• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Red Button Challenge...

They are really pushing this promotion now around X-Sector, there is a big banner on one of the fences and posters around the door to the fried chicken co.

I still think its genius. Just a bit of fun while you order your food and something that could easily make someone's day without it costing Towers much at all.

Any idea how long it's running for? 'Til end of season?

Visited Fried Chicken Co. today, and upon paying for the meal, was asked to choose a number, any number, between 1-90 (not 99, 90). I've no idea behind the significance of the range of numbers, as once I questioned it, the till operator didn't know!

I didn't win, however I do think it's a brilliant promotion to have, as it adds a bit of fun into a usually rather mundane and 'normal' activity, that eating/lunch usually is.

Keep it up!

I have seen a bloke win today farly impressive a buzzer goes off just shows its possible