• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Rides that make you go 'bleurgh!'

Only one ride has ever made me actually feel ill, and that was a KMG Experience.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=AOYDPBvrSaA#t=58s

I rode it twice, the first time I was rotating forwards and it was fine. The second time was backwards and I'll admit that I had to sit down for a few minutes afterwards.

Apart from that, I like to think I can handle anything a kermis can throw at me. ;) In fact, the more extreme and insane the fairground ride, the better. Zippers, The Roller, Breakdances, Capriolos, XLR8... you name it, I'll ride it*!

* Not counting drop towers, obviously, they are horrid things. But they don't make me feel ill, I just hate them.

I'll Echo the above Diogo, Experience's are horrible (or at least the one I rode was).

Mind you, I can't think of a single ride that has made me ill from just one ride. All occurrences where i've felt ill have usually been from riding multiple flat rides in quick succession, that includes the Experience. The only other example I can think of was a simulator at Sea World, but that was probably the heat more than anything else.

I'm usually pretty good with this stuff though, two consecutive rides on a Capriolo wasn't a problem, even if it pretty much rendered my dad (a Police advanced driver) unable to walk :p

I think I proved that I'm unbleurghable last year after drinking a bottle of wine and a few pints before whoring AtmosFear and Chaos. :)

Some rides have forces that I don't enjoy, some are to rough for me, but I've never gone blurgh on anything.

Panda said:
All flats (bar drop towers) are a NOPE.
I feel naff after any spinny/rocking ride, but the worst I've ever felt was after Alakazam at Pleasure Island. If being sandwiched in on your front and flung around for 5 minutes is bad enough, you gotta endure it backwards as well.

I'm with you on that! Thank god I'm not alone lol I get so much grief from my mate but coasters I'm fine on but anything spinny is a big no no (even Ugswing makes me feel ill lol)

Anything spinny is a NO. they mess with my head but I will not go Bleugh. I will get a huge headache and be irritable for the rest of the day.

Nothing bothers me. I'll happily try all the ones on Diogo's list of scary things that spin at a bazillion miles an hour then report back.