• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Rollercoaster Restaurant: General Discussion

In the map in the 2016 Accomidation brochure it says 'roller coaster restaurant route' and it looks like it is a path beside the golf.
if they did that, wouldn't they need to build another Turnstile Building, as the Hotels and Village are outside the main Theme Park, and the restaurant is inside it?

Does anyone think that there's a chance that towers may be planning to move the main entrance away from towers Street to FV? It would make getting to the RCR much easier.

Does anyone think that there's a chance that towers may be planning to move the main entrance away from towers Street to FV? It would make getting to the RCR much easier.
I doubt the main entrance would move, but possibly a secondary entrance for hotel guests and annual pass holders will be added some time in the future.

But that's a discussion for a whole other topic!

I seriously hope they utilise the pathway that is used at Fireworks to exit onto the car parks. Woodland Walk is hardly the most desirable route to and from a wallet draining food session.

Very nice, and dare I say the food is more to my taste than the original at Europa Park.

As others have pointed out there are a lot of logistical questions this throws up but I'm sure they can make it work. At least there's one change next year I genuinely think will be for the better :)

Surely they will create a walk from around the back of EG and up to the RCR, using a covered tent like structure which will have lighting etc. It would make sense as it would be safer and easy to remove if a option of adding something between the end of the park and golf happened

If you look at closed season photos you can see the fence has been removed to the side of the access road gate. Maybe this is where an themed entrance from the hotals will go.

Lights? At Alton Towers??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!
Giod one mate. Good one. :p

Apart from the name and the possible lack of tables, I'm liking the sound of this Roller Coaster Restaurant.

The menu sounds interesting with some of the offerings sounding very appealing, hopefully portions don't be too small and prices won't be too high.

The use of making this an after hours eatery too is a great move despite the possible difficulty getting from the hotels to Forbidden Valley, however does give another advantage to staying on site. However for their prices and. Y budget, I'll probably stick to the travelodge.