• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Scarefest 2012

Oh I thought those were the prices, if they are just a supplement its a rip off!
I couldn't afford that.

Not sure if I'm a little behind on things... But is is me, or has The Sanctuary had a little bit of a description change!

Certainly seems like exciting stuff. Also the fact that it is stated to be The Ministry of Joy's earliest facility, could hint a little bit more towards the tie in with SW7... Meet, my new facility ;)

Having spent £50 on a freedom ticket I don't think I will be spending that much I would proffer to save that money and put it towards Europa park in April

Sammy said:
Not sure if I'm a little behind on things... But is is me, or has The Sanctuary had a little bit of a description change!

Certainly seems like exciting stuff. Also the fact that it is stated to be The Ministry of Joy's earliest facility, could hint a little bit more towards the tie in with SW7... Meet, my new facility ;)

Someone forgot to spell-check that page, didn't they? :p

I get the impression the new descriptions have been rushed up to replace the old, more generic ones, leading to the couple of spelling issues - I'm sure they'll make like a paycheck-stealing Terenzi and be gone by the morning :)

Sammy said:

Think it might have been a matter of Entertainments and Marketing not fully communicating. Or someone in Ents has rebelled against people coming on park with spades and un-earthing things...

I know how they feel if that's the case :D

Current set up from inside the Towers of Terror Of The Towers. Taken yesterday. Looking good so far.
DSC_0244.jp

Another picture from the same location but including a air canon could this be for when it takes your picture? after the pre show?
DSC_0243.jp

I so can't wait for this years scarefest.Tho one problem persists.
(WHAT SHOULD I GO AS!!!!!).Im giving up the beetlejuice costume for this year (for a change for something new) but what.
Anyone got any ideas as my minds gone blank.
Thanks.

blackholes crow said:
(WHAT SHOULD I GO AS!!!!!).Im giving up the beetlejuice costume for this year (for a change for something new) but what.
Thanks.
Go as the Slenderman. It seems to creep some people out for some reason. :p

portrait_of_a_slender_man_by_sophiemcphearson-d2xxs71.png

I'm going to assume those photo's where taken from a public place without breaking any screens or coverings to get them. But a reminder that we wont condone people breaking into areas to get photo's on resort, please respect park rules.

Much thanks

Dave... These photos where taken from a public area! Nothing was harmed! I am aware of the rules! But non of them where broken in this case.

Jack

ThemeParkJack said:
Dave... These photos where taken from a public area! Nothing was harmed! I am aware of the rules! But non of them where broken in this case.

Jack

Indeed hence why i said i assumed they where, but they may look to some as though they are taken from within the Towers and therefore others may have tried to actually get pictures from within. Therefore to avoid confrontation between this site and AT it seemed an opportune moment to remind people not to break into the ruins as it has happened in past years and has come at a price to sites like TS/TT ect.

Looks like the supplements have gone down...

Supplement of £260 based on 5 sharing, was £337.50

Supplement of £225 based on 4 sharing, was 281.25

Supplement of £220 based on 3 sharing, was £241.25

Supplement of £185 based on 2 sharing, stayed the same at £185

======================================================

So now the price on the cheapest nights are now, £135pp for 3 people and £109pp for 4 people

And you get your 20% off the standard room rate...

If there worth over £100pp I'm not so sure?

still not cheap by a long shot, and I wouldn't be bothering - but at least the prices have been rounded down into sensible prices (£281.25- LOL!).

Cheers for the find dean.

BigAl said:
blackholes crow said:
Thanks.
Go as the Slenderman. It seems to creep some people out for some reason. :p

portrait_of_a_slender_man_by_sophiemcphearson-d2xxs71.png
one morphsuit and dinner suit coming up
this will be a scarefest to rember.

Why do I get the feeling we're going to get a whole group of Slendermen turning up? I know at least one other person who already planned that costume :p

Islander said:
Why do I get the feeling we're going to get a whole group of Slendermen turning up? I know at least one other person who already planned that costume :p
That would actually be hilarious (assuming the costumes were all more or less the same)! :p

A cheaper alternative for anyone that wants or has a morphsuit...

swarm-shadows-2.jpg

Anyone remember these? :p

Morph suits Could be making an appearance at the Halloween meet !!