• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Scarefest 2015

Oh no! Waiting to get into xsector... Trucks, and on the back... Shipping crates... :D
HjfGUiNh.jpg

0e118e7190253285aa75981e4e34af32.jpg

With the hurst working with smoke effects it's beginning to feel a lot lick scarefest personnel my favourite time of year

The Scarefest area of the website has now been updated, and looks much smarter: http://www.altontowers.com/things-to-do/scarefest/

I also saw this on the Scare Zones description:
Forbidden Valley and Dark Forest transform in the evening...

Confirmation that the Scare Zones will not be in specific routes/paths this year? Seems like it'll be whole areas, which I feel will probably work better.

Extreme Maze options also appear to just be in Terror Of The Towers and Haunting of Molly Crowe, most probably due to Sub Species: Operation Lockdown obtaining the Scare Maze area for The End Games.

Worth noting that the website mentions that the Trick or Treat rooms in ATH also return for 2015. Must have done well last year!

Well they messed that up. Steps and door don't line up. Muppets
A2CA069B-7B67-4B1F-A458-2C137CCD7791_zpsciw5254o.jpg

EDIT:
what to they expect you to do, all pile down the steps and smack into the side of the crate, its not gonna b easy to move either with all the other crates around it.

Last edited:
^ ah! your right! it's not as if they can't adjust the door or make of bigger or anything like that. :).

That container was used on "Puppet Parade" for Carnival to be specific.