• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Scarefest 2018

Is there a chance I might not get maze tickets on the day, even if I go to box office 1st thing?
Not only is there a chance, but on some days it is more likely that you will not be able to buy on the day.

Unless you want an individual single maze ticket, which are easier to get hold of.

I will probably get singles as I don't plan on doing The End Games, what about the welcoming? How hard is that to get?
The welcoming is very easy to get but its not very good and i really wouldnt recommend it. The end games is far better and isnt as scary as its made to seem

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Urrrg, Sub Species last year had just become very lame and predictable :( just didnt do it for me.
if they dont mix it up this year its going to get a big raspberry from me

Urrrg, Sub Species last year had just become very lame and predictable :( just didnt do it for me.
if they dont mix it up this year its going to get a big raspberry from me
I will admit the focus last year was definetly on the welcoming in terms of actors. Me and my mate had our worst ever run through of tott as there were litterally only 5 actors. Granted we did do it quite early but the other mazes also felt very bare bones last year aswell.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

.. ToTT ... :( we miss you , had the last run through on my own last year :D ToTT team are amazing.

hope the have more actors on their books this year, maybe no where will be safe*.. o_O

*wrong park :eek::p

Hay, look,
This is the description to project 42...

• Project 42 invites valiant volunteers to enter the underground Phalanx compound in a bid to outwit what awaits them inside.
  • The Phalanx requires volunteers to enter the compound, find the vaccination and rescue the technician. Can you get out before contracting the infection?
  • Included in our Scare Maze Combi Ticket - £20 per person

creepy-caves-shot-1.png

Secret Agents will lead you through the quarantined attraction for your exclusive look at the newly discovered plant species, found in the snake enclosure.

But, with Zoo Keepers missing and strange things happening, who knows what powerful properties might be unearthed.

Just saying!

Due to cancelled plans I have some maze tickets for Saturday I can sell, £20, MAP holder tickets. Package of 3 starting at 2pm and the welcoming for 8pm. If anyone is interested drop me a DM, thanks

Due to cancelled plans I have some maze tickets for Saturday I can sell, £20, MAP holder tickets. Package of 3 starting at 2pm and the welcoming for 8pm. If anyone is interested drop me a DM, thanks
I'm afraid that Alton Towers' tickets are non-transferable; a conversation about that on Facebook is where the park used the "tut, tut, tut" quote! So I would presume that the maze tickets are non-transferable, too.

I asked Alton if projext 42 used the drop tower and if NST will reopen next year and this is the response -

‘Hi Josh, all information in regards to project 42 is classified I'm afraid. However I can confirm that it is a scare maze and at no point will you need to embark on any rides.’

Make of that what you will.

I saw a picture of the welcoming's exit hallway yesterday and noticed that it looks like it has gas tanks hooked up to it. Now, my first thought is that it's going to be on fire as you exit...but how can that be done safely?
Here's the picture
43021467_2153870441350055_8815732009277063168_o.jpg