• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Scarefest 2018

So, it looks like Alton Towers have unveiled the Scarefest map. :)

DowX6Y-W0AAE4ww

Do you know what, it wouldn’t really surprise me if some elements of the Scaremosphere don’t materialise. Hopefully they’ll have got the Towers Ruins Projections sorted out, and I imagine if the Ghost Pirates and Galactica Airways things don’t happen, it’s probebly due to a lack of actors over anything budget related. Still be pretty disappointing though.

On the other hand, it much just be that they’ve not put it on the map. Guess we’ll find out soon enough.

I don't think the Alton Ancestors were advertised the first year they were a part of Scarefest? So could be the same with the 'Scaremosphere' areas.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

You been on the disco biscuits BarryZola?
Too early in the morning for such thoughts.
Have a nice Scarefest people, hope it isn't too busy...the rain should be gone by three, wrap up warm it is going to be very chilly.

Have you been through Project 42, then? If so, would you mind sharing a review (with spoiler tags, of course!)?
Was the front of the second group through.
I’m possible just getting a bit immune to
”zombies standing in a corridor going grrr at you
And
walking through a strobe maze with people shouting at you
On the plus side
the big squeeze

In general it’s nothing new that hasn’t been done a million times before.

Should have kept ToTT imo

Was the front of the second group through.
I’m possible just getting a bit immune to
”zombies standing in a corridor going grrr at you
And
walking through a strobe maze with people shouting at you
On the plus side
the big squeeze

In general it’s nothing new that hasn’t been done a million times before.

Should have kept ToTT imo
Ah right, thanks @bluesonichd! I likely won't ever experience it, as I hate the idea of scare attractions, personally!

Anyone who has done Project 42, how scary is it? I’ve only ever done Terror of the Towers before. I’m hoping to go some time next weekend and do all four mazes - how scary are Mine Tours and Sub species too?

Also, odd questions, how does the inside of N:ST look and is the odd looking outside scaffolding tent structure utilised at all in the maze?