• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Scarefest 2021

Yeah it was just next to where the pods are now, entrance was just in front of the tree line leading into a marquee hidden behind the trees.

Ek8tEYrWAAExohr.jpg

P1020117.jpg

Emails are being sent out promoting Scarefest, along with this off centre image promoting Trick O' Treat town:

s9vRGT5.png

(This is a full quality download from the email, not a dodgy crop job)

Thorpe Park's Twitter has confirmed that actors will not be required to wear masks for Fright Nights, and they will not touch guests. It will be safe to assume the same will apply for Towers.

So I'm a little confused on how maze ticket timings work.

If we buy a ticket at 4:15 how long do we have to do all the mazes? I don't want to be doing Toxic Junkyard at 5.

Thanks!

So I'm a little confused on how maze ticket timings work.

If we buy a ticket at 4:15 how long do we have to do all the mazes? I don't want to be doing Toxic Junkyard at 5.

Thanks!
You have 2 hours from the time on your ticket to complete all 4 mazes.
Unless you specifically want to do them in the dark, it's best to book an early slot as although all 4 mazes are close together, the queues can get really big later in the day. :)

Last edited:
I always book mine for as soon as they open. The bad news is that means I have to do Toxic Junkyard during daylight which does ruin it somewhat. But the upside is they're always walk in as soon as they open so I can pretty much get them all done in little over half an hour and then get on coasters for night rides with shorter queues in the evenings when everyone is in the mazes.

Just realised something disappointing (and ironic) about this year's Scarefest- it will end before the clocks go back (they go back on the 31st), so all days will have 1 less hour of night ride time apart from the last one. It'll get dark at 5 instead of 4 for the others. :(:oops:

Last edited:
The hour goes back Sunday morning, just in time for the last day of the event.

Yeah, unfortunately on the day we're going there aren't any later slots.

Expecting Toxic Junkyard to be kinda trash...

Yeah, unfortunately on the day we're going there aren't any later slots.

Expecting Toxic Junkyard to be kinda trash...
It looks like Toxic Junkyard will have indoor sections this year, so even early in the day it should be good. :)

I'm booked in at 1pm on the 16th, hoping for them to all be walk in/on. Last year the earliest slot was 3pm and I ended up queueing about 25 minutes for The Attic, and about 40 for Altonville Mine Tours, despite the others being a 0 minute wait. Not great when you have people waiting about for you that don't want to do the mazes, so I'm hoping it can be done for around 2pm this time.

I’ve booked in for all 4 mazes at 6pm on the 25th. Not sure if i’m going to regret that? Really not wanting to take any longer than 90 mins

I’ve booked in for all 4 mazes at 6pm on the 25th. Not sure if i’m going to regret that? Really not wanting to take any longer than 90 mins
I wouldn't be surprised if that takes you over 2 hours. Possibly longer, the mazes get really busy in the evening, particularly during the school holidays.

Yeah be prepared for long queues for all the mazes as it will be dark by then. They do get very busy in the evening. You'll need to do all 4 straight after each other, they are all very close though thankfully.

Think i might change it to an earlier slot then! Just a shame as the atmosphere around the towers and toxic junkyard is nowhere near the same when it’s not dark..