• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Scarred for life

Who's watched 'A Close Shave'? I'm assuming most of you. When I was younger, the robotic version of Preston terrified me, to the point that when my little brother was in hospital for a few days, I refused to go inside his room for one reason only. There was a sticker of this robotic Preston on the door, and I honestly thought Preston was in that room.

Who's watched 'A Close Shave'? I'm assuming most of you. When I was younger, the robotic version of Preston terrified me, to the point that when my little brother was in hospital for a few days, I refused to go inside his room for one reason only. There was a sticker of this robotic Preston on the door, and I honestly thought Preston was in that room.
Did you ever find out if he was in the room though?

Cosmo and Dibs rocked, man!

I don’t remember it myself, but apparently there was an episode where their pet guinea pig died.... and they actually showed a dead critter in a box!!

I was thinking about this one last night. What is it about Diesel out of Thomas The Tank Engine that terrifies me so much? Maybe it's that evil face, and this chilling music. The sinister diesel engine sound as he pulled up with Ringo Star putting on a bad guy voice, with natation lines like he "boiled up alongside Thomas". Evil character.