• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

SeaWorld & Aquatica San Antonio

Wave Breaker: The Rescue Coaster stuck.

The name of this ride has come back to haunt them ... As if evacs aren't hard enough.

https://www.kens5.com/article/news/...ours/273-7014ce11-6537-418c-ada4-2af9cad80f61

35c75b86-06d5-4be0-a9ad-357c0d1dd875-vlcsnap2020110118h09m11s529.jpg

This week construction work on the S&S Screamin Swing project has resumed, unsure if the opening will be this year or next.

Oh pleeeeeease let this go in at Tampa too! After my first visit I remember literally saying the park needed a Screamin’ Swing and couple of other big flat rides to complete it.

I love me a Screamin’ Swing :hearteyes:
One will definitely be coming to Tampa (the parts are stored on the car park behind Kumba) but I’m just not sure of the size yet. I am led to believe it will be the large model though.

Tidal Surge opened on March 5 alongside the new for 2022 Riptide Race slide at Aquatica. With Riptide Race and Ihu’s Breakaway Falls (opened 2019) the entry plaza for the SeaWorld complex is now visually dominated by water slides.

Construction walls have recently gone up inbetween Journey to Atlantis and Beluga Stadium. No telling yet if this is for the rumoured Mack Powersplash coaster for 2023 or not, but it’s a possibility.