• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Share Your Pics

Loving that, Dominoes :)

And before I beat myself for losing dedication to a project again, I can justify this one by proudly claiming I have wanted to do it since I saw my first RCT Movie.

The Dalek onslaught begins:

dalek2.jpg

dalek1.jpg

And something a bit more light hearted yet ultimately still ugly. :(

aqua1-1.jpg

^Wow, that 2nd one must have taken ages! :eek:

RyanY said:
Is that a new project your working on dominoes? It looks interesting. :)

Ha, nope! It's a project that I finished and posted a POV of 7 months ago... Here's a couple of pics from the same project!

shot48.jpg

shot20.jpg

^ I like it! Love the building! But I think maybe you should change the hue in future shots, as the picture looks a little green.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got really bored, so I spent 30 min editing a shot...

shot5p.jpg

Bloody Hell!

Thats looks like its real! The tilt shift clearly has oposite effect on RCT creations! Just a shame the people look so un-realistic.

Nice coaster too? What CT is that, its pretty awsome!

:D

Love everything guys. It's like looking at photos.

Welcome to New London.

newlondon1.jpg

Jeez, I hope an empire's worth of daleks don't attack it. ;)

^ Cool! Makes me think of that New new new new new etc York episode... ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shot3k.jpg

To celebrate the fact Diddy McTodoger Land is now working again........

7638280408_7661b261e5_z.jpg

The Reactor :)

I was a little bored, so created this:

29c47t.jpg

So yeah, you get lauched up vertically, go upside down and then go through a twist, start to descend before twisting and going through the station, you do 6 circuits.