• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Sonic Spinball - 2014 and Beyond

I imagine once spinball goes they’ll never get permission for anything major there again, I also can’t imagine CBeebies land expending in such a large area. It would need a large amount of rides to fill the space of Spinball. It could be a nice location for a dark ride, depending on how high they would be able to build in that location.

But personally for now I would keep spinball there.

Sorry for bringing up a very old topic but if this new ride planned for coaster corner is a family thrill coaster could we see Spinball been removed so they can make CBeebies land bigger.

Why do you think they would want to make Cbeebies land bigger? It does exactly the job it needs to in the space that it has. Most of the rides there are small in nature anyway and there’s quite a lot of attractions packed in to that space. I’m not sure what the park would gain by expanding their kiddies area.

Last edited: