• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Spinball Whizzer: General Discussion

There are still 10 days to be fair? It literally could be at 4:55pm on 30th April and it would still have opened in April

they said April… but they never said what year

Here’s a clip of me celebrating it’s reopening!
Very Funny Oops GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

With the park so down on capacity this year it's so poor that they have left stuff closed this long in to the season.

With the park so down on capacity this year it's so poor that they have left stuff closed this long in to the season.
You make it seem like it was planned to be closed into the main season, which i don't think was the case, with additional work identified and parts needed as part of the winter maintenance

You make it seem like it was planned to be closed into the main season, which i don't think was the case, with additional work identified and parts needed as part of the winter maintenance
That accounts for a couple of weeks, not 6+.

20 years ago this sort of thing just didn't happen. I appreciate Brexit in particular (and also the pandemic) has caused parts availability challenges but this is something which has crept in year by year gradually and I am convinced is the result of cutbacks, meaning stuff is discovered too late to get it right in time.

A little change in direction (no pun intended) but do people think Spinball has much more of a life at the park? I wouldn’t imagine it’s anywhere near it’s last legs, but if project horizon is another family thrill coaster then would it be worth towers looking at the space spinball occupies for a CBeebies land expansion or even an event/show space would be fantastic in that area.

A little change in direction (no pun intended) but do people think Spinball has much more of a life at the park? I wouldn’t imagine it’s anywhere near it’s last legs, but if project horizon is another family thrill coaster then would it be worth towers looking at the space spinball occupies for a CBeebies land expansion or even an event/show space would be fantastic in that area.
It'll be gone in next few years. Will go before any of the other coasters