• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Splash Landings "naturist" weekend

Don't knock it, I hear people pay a lot of money for a good cleansing!

I was there once when this happened. They covered the windows thougb so you couldn't see into the waterpark. I didn't see any naked people roaming the hotel, but this may have been a different year and they may be able to do that now.

Well, TST does cover nearly all the events that happen at Towers..... i'm rather disappointed no representative from TST was present at this event to provide a news story about it.

Well, TST does cover nearly all the events that happen at Towers..... i'm rather disappointed no representative from TST was present at this event to provide a news story about it.

They were, all they were wearing was a camera.

Given that the reality of naturists tends to be fat ugly old men, rather than the young nubile ladies most people hope for, I guess that means it's up to me to infiltrate this event then. For journalism.