• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Splash Landings "naturist" weekend

GaryH

TS Member
Just read a review on TripAdvisor from someone who spent the weekend in Splash Landings and the waterpark on a naturist weekend, i.e. no clothing. Says they spent the day in the waterpark nekkid and walked from the waterpark to the hotel with no need for clothes. Does this mean they also sit in the restaurant nekkid and in the bars? Jeeezzz... I don't think I could ever sit on a seat in Flambo's again if that's the case without putting sanitizing gell all over it first lol!!!

I've heard they have free roam of the whole hotel (since it's exclusive for some naturist group for the weekend), including bars and restaurants.

I'd hope being naturists they are clean people so don't leave anything messy on seats. I'm sure people with clothes probably leave far worse on those chairs. :p

They have had the naturist weekend at Splash for years now, our intrepid administrators @Joel and @Craig "accidentally" ended up wandering through Splash a few years ago only for the lift doors to open and be confronted by Naked people. They say they didn't join in but i am not convinced.

Each to their own

Not really sure that being naked could leave any mess to be honest. It worries me what some people may have lurking underneath their clothes if they think being naked is unclean...

Indeed, I was there a few years ago when this was on and they all seemed to have either towels or dressing gowns. Very few appeared to be fully naked. (I should hear point out that we were staying in ATH and went to Margs in an attempt to get a drink due to them still closing Dragon Bar stupidly early :p )

:)

About the naked bums, I believe the reason all German saunas are clothless is actually because it is more hygienic to be nude than bringing chlorinated swimwear in. So by that logic bear bums are fine with me :p

So by that logic bear bums are fine with me :p
brownbearconbumsma.0314.jpg

Oh really? ;)

As long as they don't go waving it about in my face, they can do whatever they like! Especially if they've specially booked a space to do it in.

Reactions: Tim
It is usually the first weekend after the park close. And for the record I have never ended up there during on of these weekends, unlike plenty of other members on this site!

There is naturist etiquette and as Diogo pointed out one of the etiquette rules is using a towel to sit on.

Must be like having an enema then when they shoot up the master blaster with the water going up their ass on the uphill bits lol

Oh my Wardley dude what the hell was that comment all about!!

Really, get some help. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I dread to think what happens when they spin round and go up the hill backwards! :p

Or fall off the ring and end up body down on the "lift hill shooter things" - ouch!!

:p