• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

St. Adams Castle - RCT3

Starlight Express in a theme park? Genius idea.... and it sure beats Go!Go!Go!

Alright, it's a small, but exciting update for you all, one that many I think will be happy about! ;)

Summer 2007
After a meltdown of last year for two parks, for 2007, there has been a bit of a boom for many parks, mostly with installing second hand rides from the defunct parks of Pleasure Land Southport and American Adventure or some brand new rides for some of the bigger parks.

Rather much to St Adams Castle's management, Scottish rival park 'Loudoun Castle' has installed the Spaceshot ride from Pleasureland, making LT-X no longer the only one of it's type in Scotland.

For the second time in the park's history, no new rides are added, though it's understandable as Morrison is rumoured to be saving his fiancees for 2008's new attraction, though on the fan forum site, SAC-Fans.net, rumours have been flying about what it could be. However, one lucky member got himself a lucky find...

Rever92 said:
New ride 2008 (UPDATE!)

After staying at the park during the summer with my sister and her boyfriend, on the way in, I nearly had a heart attack from what I managed to see new track in the workshop area!

Shot0489.jpg

It's a B&M!!! :eek: :eek: ;D ;D ;D Now I know it is out of focus, but we were in the car entering the park, noticed that a crane was there what I think was dropping some track and supports off.

But that's not all, later on during the night, I sneaked through some bushes to try and get a better look.
Shot0490.jpg

That is the best I can get, but hey, it will be a B&M, instead of yet another Vekoma! :D

All I can say is that this will really be the moment when SAC will answer the wishes of all us fans!

Yep...nothing more to say other that I bet many of you will be wanting to see the next update. Until then, be patient. ;)

Alright then, it's the update you've been waiting for, now here it is! :D

Summer 2008
After many years of praying and hoping from the fanbase, the fans finally got their wish...A B&M. Ever since that update sometime on the SACFans.net forum, the enthusiast community all wanted a piece of the action and wanted to know more about this B&M. Not only were the fans on cloud nine, this ride would be the first (and hopefully not the last) B&M ever to built in Scotland.

While many fans were thinking that they were to get a inverted type, fans were surprised once again. When the ride was being built, many noticed that a giant vertical drop rise up. It was none other than a Diving coaster. The ride opens, named 'Kraken', on opening day in the Spring of that year, earning the park much needed respect from much of the international coaster community.

When it opened, Brian Morrison's good ally and friend, his Lordship Blithering Ffool, famously said to him 'You've immortalised yourself now. Whatever might happen to you, this ride will be a testament to that.' With it's colour scheme of blue and white (no doubt painted in the Saltire flag of Scotland!) the ride is invaded by many Glasgow Rangers fans in May when Rangers went down to Manchester for the UEFA cup final, covering the ride in many Rangers flags. Despite some thinking that this was being foolish, Morrison can't help but smile at that (possibly that he himself is a Rangers fan...!)

And here are some photos of the new B&M...

Shot0471-2.jpg

Kraken from the air. The ride includes four inversions, these are a serpent roll, a zero-g roll, a barrel roll and a horseshoe.

Shot0472-2.jpg

The new ride breaks out over the themed wall, which many guests can look up and admire.

Shot0473-2.jpg

Even from the monorail, guests can admire this beast of a ride.

Shot0474-2.jpg

Also when guests exit the ride, they can give a wave to the riders who have just finished their own ride.

Shot0475-2.jpg

First, the floorless dive car climbs up the hill.

Shot0476-1.jpg

It get's to the top, held on by the holding break, and then begins it's mad run.

Shot0477-1.jpg

Into the first inversion.

Shot0478-1.jpg

And then the second one that flies over the queue.

Shot0479-1.jpg

Eventually, the ride enters the brief break section...

Shot0480-1.jpg

Before it starts again...

Shot0481-1.jpg

...And into a barrel roll.

Shot0482-1.jpg

Suddenly it dives into the pit and into the next inversion.

Shot0483-1.jpg

Nearly hitting the monorail track, though it doesn't, it's still a good thrill.

Shot0484.jpg

The ride get's closer to the end...

Shot0485.jpg

Before hitting the break run. The end of a short, yet crazy ride.

Shot0487.jpg

The area itself has gotten bigger, with he prospects that new attractions could be added in this part.

Shot0486.jpg

And a final shot from the air.

So that's that then, what'd you think and what should be added next then? I'm needing some ideas to last right up to 2013! Until then, catch you later. :)

That is looking great, I love the idea of the twisty drop, I suppose it adds more suspense to the holding break as you can't tell where you are going!

Ahh, the UK gets it's third Dive Machine!
... Though personally, I'd say it's only the second best ;) I'm sure His Lordship enjoys it when he visits none the less.

DiogoJ42 said:
Ahh, the UK gets it's third Dive Machine!

Hmm my park's Dive Machine opened in 2001 surely you remember that Diogo?

There was a huge advertising campaign about it, you must remember? It was national news and Alton was really pissed!

SAC is starting to look great I really like the look of the new dive machine especially the twisted drop!
The Count of Cramton will be sure to come up north for a visit (even though my parks now in the year 2012 LOL!) Buts yes your park does look great, Two things to improve your monorail seems to have two pieces that are s-bends right next to each other surely you can put diagonals there instead. and another thing
Try using the invisible path on you queue lines and then putting path covers where they are, and then placing custom stairs where the stairs should be it will look 100% better.

Joseph said:
Try using the invisible path on you queue lines

Aha, do you know how to install it? I've no idea where to pop it.

Other than that it looks lovely. It's obvious how much time and effort has gone in and it pays off well. The terrain painting isn't so good but just mucking around will improve that. Keep it up! :)

The Scottish park from the Kingdom of Fife is back once again in another update! :D

This time, we shall have quite an interesting update that is sort of based off some certain news that Alton has planned for 2014...but I had them planned before that news came about...honest! Anyway, here we go...

Summer 2009
To say that 2008 was a record breaking year for the park could be said to be somewhat of an understatement. At long last, the park finally broke through the million guest barrier (one and a half million to be almost exact) and while it may not be major compared to other major parks in Europe, but when considering that Scotland is a county of five million people, it really is a major attraction for the county. After the major installation of Kraken, 2009 was expected to be a small year for the park, though fans were (as always!) surprised to see what came around in 2009...and not one that was to appear in the park.

A few years before, Brian Morrison's grandfather passed away, and left him with £200,000 in his will, the Morrison family line is quite a rich one. His late grandfather didn't really follow Brian's love for theme parks, though knew that he was becoming a major figure for the tourist industry, and thus, decided to give his grandson a helping hand by leaving some of his money to Brian.

For the years that followed, Morrison held on to this money and was wise not to spend it on yet another ride, however, with the the huge crowd wanting to ride Kraken, a perfect idea came about. Log cabin accommodation. While it's not common to see a UK park with living accommodation with log cabins, in Scotland, those cabins are almost everywhere in campsites. For the Scottish fans of the park, it seemed only a matter of time until they would turn up.

The cabins themselves prove to be a hit with the public wanting to stay at the park and provides the park with it's second living accommodation. However, with them now built, the fans are speculating like mad what will be happening in 2010, the park's 20th Birthday. In the meantime, here are photos of those cabins...

Shot0491.jpg

Entering the site, note that this site was originally supposed to be where the now abandoned train station was suppose to be built. The reason for the rail link being scraped was with a lot of arguments with Network Rail.

Shot0498.jpg

From the air, the area is surrounded by trees in a very peaceful setting.

Shot0493.jpg

As a bonus, the old Western themed ferris wheel has been brought over from the 'Rugged West' area to act as a ride that only those staying in that area cam ride it.

Shot0495.jpg

Another view of the ride, noticed the hotel in the background.

Shot0496.jpg

A family passes by one of the cabins.

Shot0497.jpg

Love's in the air with this young couple heading to their cabin after a long day at the park.

Shot0494.jpg

Another view of the air showing how large the space is, rumour also has it that entertainments could be added here someday in the not so distant future.

Shot0499.jpg

As a bonus, here is the entrance to the hotel.

Shot0500.jpg

Finally, the photo shows that enthusiasts will have a field trip for keeping an eye on what goes in the workshop area. And with 2010 being a big year for the park, all eyes will be on here...

So that's that then! And yes, I always did wanted to install log cabins, but kinda drifted away from time to time again, but when we all saw those plans not so long ago, I thought 'Why not?'

And for those who are interested, I do have those cabins saved on their files for anyone who wants. If you do, just PM me and I'll tell you what CS needs to be used and then I'll email it to you. So until then, let me think what I'll do for 2010...Mmm...

As ever, very nice mate. I like how you managed to make it look less "griddy" with the diagonal cabins.

Look out, it's another update, and another sad one as we bid farewell to yet another ride. :'(

Autumn 2010
For the fans of SAC, it is a time to open the champagne bottles and party, because St Adams Castle is celebrating it's 20th birthday! Not only does 2010 mark the park's 20th anniversary, there are many things both on and off the park that makes 2010 quite an eventful year. Last winter, Brian Morrison was given an invite from the Queen to be given a knighthood for his work in the Fife area. Fans are quite surprised by this as many believe that other type of people that are/were in his position all should have the same treatment. Whatever fans might think though, one thing is for certain now is that now Mr. Morrison is now named Sir Brian Morrison.

Prior the park's opening in March of this year, His Lordship, Lord Blithering Ffool wrote to Sir Morrison on congratulating him and the park's 20th year.

Lord Blithering Ffool said:
Dear Sir Brian Morrison,

First and forth-most, I would like to personally congratulate you on the park's 20th year and of your recent sir hood. I will remember the day when I first caught wind of the park during the Summer of 1989, when several of the staff on the park kept talking about a new park opening up in Scotland. Naturally, I was keen to know more about how progress was taking place and for park just starting up during the next year, I was impressed and I could certainly see the park becoming a major player for the other British theme parks.

Over the years, both our parks grew, though we never really had such the time to admire one another's park. Then in that infamous year of 2001, which I certainly can imagine that you shall not be remembering in a hurry, I then discovered that you had an unwanted KMG Afterburner from a blunder in your order. Coincidentally, I was planning on buying one myself for the park, but upon hearing this, I decided to take it off your hands and give it a new home.

Since then we've had a warm relationship between the two parks and even between our two fan bases for the parks, and I can only hope that it will remain the same and that the your park will continue in growing.

Yours faithfully,
Lord Blithering Ffool

Just like his Lordship's letter, other parks south of the border give similar praise to the park. Also coming in for the 2010, is a new ride from SAC's old friends, Vekoma. Interestingly, it isn't a major ten looping attraction that one would think, rather, it is none other than a new prototype Junior Boomerang.

The fact that Vekoma decided SAC of all places to build these new type of ride certainly goes to show how strong the friendship is after all these years. The new ride, named 'Barnstormer' is placed in a new extended area of Rugged West (making it the largest area in the park) and comes in with a fairly large amount of theming.

Shot0502.jpg

The ride itself becomes a big hit with families and even with enthusiast all loving the theming that goes with it. However, shocking news comes in during the start of the Summer period.

St Adams Castle said:
After 20 years, the classic 'Tornado' roller coaster will take it's final bow at the end of this season. This ride itself was one of the original rides that were here when the park opened back in 1990 and has seen many changes in the park's colourful history.

However, it has become tired and standing in the way of progress. We understand that the ride has a following and we shall be opening a special final extra day for the ride at the end of this season were riders will have one last ride.

We promise long time fans that we shall see a new ride in it's place for 2012 and that we can assure that it'll be unlike anything else built in this country. And for Tornado, we thank you for your service for the park.

Despite the sudden news, most fans did seem like they were expecting it. The 'Thrill Sector' area and ride were all looking run down and tired and it seemed only a matter of time until the closure was announced. Nevertheless many of them head down to the park on the special last day of the season to ride it one last time.

Some fans think that the negativity surrounding the other Tornado ride at M&D's made people believe that it was a bad ride, almost the final nail in the coffin. Whatever might replace not only the ride, but the entire area remains to be seen, until then, here are some photos of the last few days at the park...

Shot0504.jpg

Barnstormer in action, noticed the amount of theming that goes along with the ride.

Shot0501.jpg

Here is the ride's somewhat cattle pen like queue...though compared to certain other queues, it is a good one! ;)

Shot0507.jpg

In this shot, here is the castle itself. Rumour has it that the castle will finally be opened to the public for the 2011 season. (Note, yes the castle looks different, I decided to give it a revamp, try and not notice! :p )

Shot0508.jpg

Finally, here we see Tornado in action during it's last few days of working on the park. Here it is on the lift hill.

Shot0509.jpg

Going out of the loop...

Shot0510.jpg

...Into it's famous Corkscrew shot, the track's faded paintwork really shows that it's time to go.

Shot0512.jpg

Now it head's into the bank curved part.

Shot0514.jpg

Going into it's hill part...

Shot0515.jpg

Finally, it hits the break run.

Shot0511.jpg

The end of an era...R.I.P Tornado

So that's another year for the park done. Now you can wonder, 'what will come to replace it?' Well I do know, though I'm keeping close to myself. Only thing I will say is that it is a coaster, though it will be quite a special one.

Until then, try and guess what it'll be!

Nice! I like the layout of Tornado a lot, although I think it's a shame it's consigned to a massive flat expanse of concrete, how about some theming? Good path interaction though. Flying Dutchman was cool too, I liked the ground-hugging S-turns. I'd consider adding some diagonal supports too instead of having them all perpendicular to each other - if I remember correctly, there are some similar to the ones you're using in the objects section of ATH's catwalks.

Look out, the mad Scotsman is back again! :p This time now, we head into the year of 2011...it's quite sad now that we are getting near the end now for this topic. :( But no fear, you'll be in for a surprise for this update! So let's take a look...

Spring 2011
Following Tornado's departure from St Adams Castle Resort, (it now prides itself with that title) the park expects 2011 will be another quiet year for the park. While it may seem easy to write off SAC during this time, instead, everyone knows that whenever this happens, SAC will have a major attraction for the following year, and fans are in for a shock with what they find in SAC's infamous workshop area...

One lucky fan on the SACFans forums one day towards the end of April found something that stunned the fanbase once more...

'Old-Stuck-Up' on April 27th 19:13 said:
I went to stay at the lodges (me being such a cheap stake!) That I was amazed to find B&M track lying in their workshop!

Shot0525.png

Here we see some of the track here, sorry if it is crappy quality, I was taken it on the phone while I was in a queue driving into the park.

Shot0522.png

Here are some of the supports.

Shot0526.png

Finally some of this lot, by this point the traffic starting moving again!

Shot0523.png

Now here I'm in the cabin area and this is one other shot taking a shot of the workshop area.

Shot0524.png

On the last day, Here is a good shot of some supports and one peice of the track...no doubt that we are getting another B&M for 2012! :D

Autumn 2011
Ever since then, there has been a bit of a buzz going on, though there is still some mystery around it. Over in the now dying Thrill Sector area, Only LT-X and the old Enterprise ride remain with the others all gone, though during the course of the year, guests would've seen a giant hole appearing. Fans all agree that the B&M will be going here, though some argue that it's a pretty bad attempt at trying to pull off a Nemesis style pit with the ride being landscaped.

After the giant hole had been built, vertical support started to be built up and fans wondered why it was built so low for. The reason? Fans were once again amazed at what came on the park's Facebook page...

St Adams Castle Resort (Official) said:
Hello dear fans, now for all this year, we have said nothing about our new ride for next year, but now we will spill some of the beans and give a few exclusive photos of our built.

All we can say is that for 2012, prepare for an incredible indoor looping coaster...Scotland's first and the first indoor looping coaster in the UK!

Shot0516.png

A site that any normal member of the public will have seen this whole year.

Shot0518.png

Another shot from the air, this thing will be more advance than what old Tornado could've been!

Shot0521.png

Another shot of this track, the ride will be built first, then the building will go up shortly afterwards...though that is still a secret for what it'll be about!

Shot0517.png

Finally one last shot from us! Here is one shot of one of the inversions. And as the old saying goes...that's yer lot!

All that can be said for 2012 is simple...brace yourself...this year will be a special one.

Oh yes, I will be pulling out all the stops to make the last update as epic as I can make it...until next year of course. I hope to have the next update up by next month or maybe before Christmas. So please keep an eye out for what I have in store for the 2012 season. Bit sad now, it's getting near the end now...

Well, this is it my friends, SAC finally reaches to the year 2012 and will be the last update for a while...maybe longer. :'( But fret not, I do have plans for another RCT3 work that, if I have time as I'm doing other crap, will be putting it out sometime in 2013. I won't lie, as I finished work on SAC when I was closing down RCT3, I almost had a lump in the thoart. Granted, it wasn't like I was bawling my eyes out or anything like that, but it did make me think that I had come this far with this little creation of mine from sometime ago.

Alas, here we go with the last update for time being...

Summer 2012
Not for the first time in the park's history has such a ride caused quite a stir in the coaster community circuit. Ever since that update on SAC's Facebook page with the ride being assembled that turned out to be a B&M, and not just a B&M, an indoor B&M. The mere thought of that is mouth-watering enough to the most hardened coaster enthusiast. However, the thought of an indoor coster for the park, go back as far as when the park first opened in 1990, when Sir Brian Morrison always had an indoor coaster of some form to be built. While other projects were ticked of the wish list such as the hotel, dark rides, water rides and others, the indoor coaster wish remained blank...

When the park decided to retire Tornado (which thankfully was sold to a park down south) Morrison knew that with the old Thrill Sector looking run down and old, this was the golden chance for Brian's dream to come to life. With the re-theme of the area and the building of the new ride all costing a staggering £90 million, Morrison was going to really push the boundaries to make this ride into a masterpiece. Interestingly as the ride was built first and the theming would be built next, the management had a problem of what the theme would be. Many on the fan forum thought it was to be a revamp of Thrill Sector, others said that it would be an extension to Lochty Mansion. The finished result was something that no one could'v thought about at first...

Steampunk.

The area would now be known as 'Victorian Wonders' and featured two of the surviving rides, LT-X and the Enterprise, get some major TLC. But the new attraction would be named as 'Daedalus'. The new ride breaks records in terms of opening day for visitor numbers, mostly made of coaster enthusiasts. The ride, themed to a new Jules Verne-esk experiment were guests are invited to become the first people to travel on a new way to explore space through it's electronic run. Originally the plan was to use a large amount of effects for the ride, but as the budget was getting out of hand, this was dropped. Ironically, the simple blackness really enhance the experience.

The ride was swapped during the opening Spring season and it was only until the summer period that things started to calm down, and here are some photos of the new ride...

Shot0527.png

The new front facade building is shown here, with the rest of the area shown to have been re-themed.

Shot0529.png

The giant space cannon, an obvious nod to the Jules Verne novel 'From the Earth to the Moon' and the Space Mountain attraction in Disneyland Paris.

Shot0530.png

Here we see LT-X now re-themed and renamed as 'Cavorite', after the secret formula in HG Wells' novel 'First Men in the moon', in which two men create a formula that fires them to to moon, much like with a Spaceshot ride, notice that the ride now has a themed top section. Also the Enterprise ride is seen here, it is the only surviving attraction from when the park opened in the area.

Shot0528.png

Also, the Burger King stalls have survived and have had some touch ups to go with the theme of the area.

Shot0534.png

The monorail station for the area was rebuilt to have a steampunk theme to it.

Shot0531.png

From the air, we can see the giant tin shed round the back, however, with the ride being built in a pit, the building isn't that much tall.

Shot0532.png

Here we can see it blending in well to its surroundings here...

Shot0533.png

...And here. Corral Town's town's theme was always spoiled by Tornado appearing over the horizon here, if you look closely, you can just make out the building in the trees.

Shot0535.png

Finally with the ride itself, we see the train at the station, awaiting to leave.

Shot0548.png

The train goes round the corner and is launched down this track, where the electronic run sends riders into space, also, the ride has it's own onboard sound system.

Shot0552.png

After the launch, the train enters a giant inversion. From here, are are some images of the ride in action...

Shot0550.png

Shot0551.png

Shot0552.png

Shot0553.png

Shot0536.png

Shot0538.png

Shot0540.png

Shot0541.png

Shot0543.png

Shot0545.png

Finally, after a white flash of light, the ride ends on the break run, with you just finished a truly incredible experience.

Shot0546.png

After shot of the ride coming in, notice the other track for the maintenance depot.

Shot0554.png

Finally, another shot from the air showing the area in all it's glory, notice the large space, there are plans for something to go in it's place...

Shot0555.png

And at last, after 22 years of the park, this is the park as it is now (apart from the RCT scenery missing due to be far away!) St Adams Castle will go on. Long live St Adams Castle.

Well there we are then. I'd like to thank all of you who have followed and supported me to get the park where it is now. POV's will be next, but right now, I want to take a break from RCT3. Until then...I'll be back before you know it. :)

The story goes on...

Re: St. Adams Castle - RCT3 (It's back!)

SACLogo2.png
It's Back!!! :D

New videos of the park are on the way and we'll see the park in 2013 with a new ride on the way!

So this little pointless bit of spam is just to get interest back to SAC, and yes, I'm back in RCT mode again. :p

Ok, I won't say much, other than that after a short break, we're back with another update that takes the park into 2013! Now I'll shut up and let you enjoy this update...

Spring 2013
It is a mixed bag year for those involved with St Adams Castle for several reasons. During the early parts of 2013, the thought of Scottish Independence becomes a major subject for Scots, which Sir Brian Morrison loudly is vocal that he'll not be voting for Independence in the referendum next year with him saying 'If we can't get along with our closest neighbours who can we get along with?'. For that, SAC becomes the unlikely target from Scottish Nationalists with them saying it is a Wholly British object plonked in the middle of Fife that is anti-Scottish, even though it is Scotland's flagship theme park.

Despite these bizarre attack on the park, the park carries on being the major attraction it has always been, though more bad news hits the Morrison family tragically with the death of Brian's father, Ian Morrison, who while on a trip in North Yorkshire, collapsed and died. From that, Brian becomes silent when the park opens it's latest attraction, one that surprises many.

After the creation of Daedalus, an attraction that is at the peak of park's creativity, topping it was always going to be impossible, especially with the costs of building it. With only a small budget of £4 million, they open a new gentle Mack water ride named 'Water Shaft' in 'Rugged West'. It is hoped that this small attraction will bring more families to the park and help build up again on their fiancees for the future. Here are some photos of the new ride...

Shot0564.png

The new ride from the air.

Shot0559.png

Another shot from the air that shows several pieces of theming.

Shot0558.png

The station.

Shot0560.png

Here, riders can give people a wave.

Shot0557.png

Another image of the track.

Shot0561.png

'Barnstormer' passes overhead.

Shot0562.png

The ride then passes near another pathway.

Shot0563.png

Finally, the ride enters the station.

Well there we are then, I promise that the next update will be of POV's, so this is just something to get you guys hyped up on ;) Until then, catch you later!

What's this, is it real, or yes, SAC is finally back from the dead!:D:D:D

I'm sorry for keeping you eyes on hold, but I've never had the time to play around with RCT3 due to other commitments. It was only not so long ago that I was inspired to get back into RCT and try out bringing St Adams Castle back. Now for updates, I'm keeping with real time so the next update won't be up till next year (Spring 2015 you can say) but i might have something in mind to keep you guys entertained for the time being. But now...let's head back to that park in the Kingdom of Fife...

Autumn 2014
It has been quite an eventful time not just for St Adams Castle, but for Scotland. In September, The Scottish government held a referendum on Scottish Independence, one that was rejected and thus, Scotland remaining in the union. For owner Brian Morrison, who had been against Independence, couldn't be more happy that in his own mind his beloved park is still part of the UK theme park wide scene. For this year, the park opens it's newest attraction and is quite unlike anything that the British parks have ever seen.

The ride in question is a first Intamin Freefall and is not a brand new attraction as such, but in fact a second hand model, a first for SAC. On his travels in Italy with his family, Brian Morrison asked his eldest son would could be added to SAC, the answer that his son said was a drop tower ride, as to go alongside their S&S tower shot ride. But while in Movieland park in Italy, Morrison came across a ride that seem to fit the bill for him and would be a unique type of tower ride. The type of model though was no longer being made and one version that Morrison was found for sale was in the USA, and was shipped to Scotland in late 2013.

The ride, named 'Gravity' and themed to typical Steampunk theming, opens up in Spring 2014 and to mix responses. Some are happy for such a ride being on the park while others feel that a newer model should've been built instead. For now though, it seems to be a worthwhile bit of spending. Here are some photos from the 2014 season...

Some little tweaks have been done at the park entrance. Flags have been installed, the Union Jack, the Saltire and the Lion Rampart, quite eye catching now.

The new ride, note the large amount of space nearby due to the new ride's small footprint. Rumours now spread that a new dark ride could be added. Watch this space!

The ride car stands at the top...

And with the power of Gravity, the ride car falls, both an educational and thrill ride at the same time the media jokes about it!

Another view of the ride, note the amount space nearby.

From the castle ramparts, a shot of 'Kraken', still a firm favourite among fans.

Finally, a shot of the castle with 'Revelation' in the background.

So there we are then, glad to be back in the TS RCT community once more. Also, stay tune for the sister park of SAC coming soon, one that won't be in Scotland...

Look out, it's the final update for the 2014 season for the park, but don't worry, 2015 will be something to look forward to!

Winter 2014
It is the end of another season at the park, but by no means has it all be business as usual. 2014 saw not only the park open its latest attraction, but also of it's new and long awaited railway link, already making the park the most accessible in the UK. While the park is keen to get more people in by other users other than car, many complain that money could be put to better use as to extending the carpark, but thanks to Sir Morrison's showmanship skills, those voices are a minority.

Even so, there has been a growing number of fans now voicing their concerns about the park's money problem rumours, with many saying that the park (the local press namely) is now in the red due to the amount of expensive attractions and new rail link with it being said that St Adam's Park is now £40 million in debt. Those saying these claims now compare Brian Morrison to having all the business skills of Del Boy Trotter. Whatever the real story is, 2014 ends with many worrying questions, not good considering that 2015 will be the park's 25th silver anniversary year.

Despite this, there has been exciting development of the park's second hotel, really going the resort image now like other parks across the UK have been doing. There is still speculation on SACFans.net trying to work out what the theme of the new hotel will be. Here are some pictures taken from the car park...

The park's new railway station, certainly a wonderful looking station for guests to begin their day and really helps them get immense into the atmosphere.

Work has been ongoing since November, with the date of a Spring opening for next year.

This shot from the car park shows a large space has been cleared.

Finally, this shot from the air shows how much work has been going on, clearly this hotel is going to be large, though what it'll be like when it's done is still a mystery.

So there we are, is the park in trouble, will it even close? Le gasp! Only time will tell next year, trust me, the story is about to get quite tasty...;)